Givenchy purchases non bag related

GivenchyLuc

Apr 16, 2013
I realize that this is the purseforum...and Givenchy certainly has some of the most beautiful bags. When you read other designer threads you will find other topics such as Valentino and the Rock Stud pump thread, or Chanel and the espadrille thread. Does anyone want to share purchases that are not bags but maybe shoes/jewelry/SLG/clothes?

I bought this scarf from Yoox. It is really cool in person but I can never take decent pics of scarves. My favorite thing about it is that in one of the pictures the Madonna has her eyes open. It's also a really lightweight cotton blend so it works for summer.

I bought this scarf from Yoox. It is really cool in person but I can never take decent pics of scarves. My favorite thing about it is that in one of the pictures the Madonna has her eyes open. It's also a really lightweight cotton blend so it works for summer.

Really gorgeous scarf! Congrats! Found the Doberman plaid scarf on sale :smile: looking forward to wearing it this winter! Thanks so much for letting me share! :smile: apologize for the quick phone pic :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 102
Really gorgeous scarf! Congrats! Found the Doberman plaid scarf on sale :smile: looking forward to wearing it this winter! Thanks so much for letting me share! :smile: apologize for the quick phone pic :smile:

Thanks. Love your doberman scarf. I personally like them better than the rottweiler ones and it'll be great this winter. Enjoy. :smile: