My very first Givenchy reveal!

Nov 13, 2009
So! Anyone up for a little revealing? It's been a while since I posted in the forums, and this is my very first time(!) in the Givenchy subforum, but I recently acquired one of my absolute dream bags, and I just can't wait to show it off as much as possible!

Anyway, we'll start off slow...with a little dustbag action! ;)

2z9leer.jpg

Who am I kidding!? I have no patience! So here we go with the real pictures of my beautiful new baby - the Pandora in a beautifully crinkly washed lambskin, and the most amazing dark blue, purply color. I'm in love!!! And the best part? I got her at a ridiculous 50% off! Still can't quite believe it...talk about a steal!

jajojr.jpg

23rs3k8.jpg

33yl0f7.jpg

And since I'm on such a roll here (and about to leave the office for the day, yey!), here's a couple of modelling shots with an outfit from a couple of weeks back. :biggrin: Yeah, Norwegian summers can get freezing and require tights and scarves! :P

6ia5nl.jpg

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a beautiful bag!!!!!!! You wear it well!!!
I've been wanting one for such a long time now!!!! I can't believe you got it for 50% off!!!!! Was it in a boutique or?? So jealous!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a beautiful bag!!!!!!! You wear it well!!!
I've been wanting one for such a long time now!!!! I can't believe you got it for 50% off!!!!! Was it in a boutique or?? So jealous!

Thank you!! :biggrin: I'm absolutely head over heels in love with this Panda, and still can't quite believe she's mine. My very own Purple Panda! And yes, it was in a local boutique here in Oslo. :biggrin: They had taupe/grey Pandoras at 50% off as well, but when the SA told me this was the last of the blue/purples, I knew it was meant to be. :yahoo:

Sooooo beautiful! What a gorgeous color! And deal of a lifetime!!! I've been dying for a pandora!

I can definitely recommend getting one, if you ever get the chance! I've had mine for about two weeks now, and I couldn't be happier with her. Suuuuuper practical size with lots of handy compartments, very light-weight, comfortable cross-body strap, and easy to get into. In other words - the Panda ticks every single one of my practicality boxes!