Torn between 3 wallets

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
I have debated the pros and cons of 3 wallets but have not been able to come to a conclusion so I am turning to my fellow TPFers for your experiences. Have any of you bought, exchanged, returned, loved or hated from among the following: curieuse, emilie, josephine?

I like how the emilie looks, the seemingly functional pouch of the josephine and the best of both worlds offered by the curieuse.

If anyone has had a similar dilemma I would live to know what brought you to your final decision.

Thank you ladies and have a great day!

I love everything about my Aurore Curieuse wallet :love: The Curieuse was recommended to me by my SA who carries one in Earth. It seems that everyone on this forum that has one also really likes theirs. Sorry I can't comment on the other two styles. GLD!

IMG_1359_zps33725480.jpg

Thank you for the beautiful pix ladies! Gorgeous!
I think what holds me back from the curieuse is that an SA confided in me that the embossing fades and she has a colleague who it happened to. But in a way it combines what I like best about the j & e. I have seen them all IRL and was still torn. Lol!

I just got the emilie, mainly because It's in fuchsia now and the price point...
But to be honest the more i look at the curieuse the more value i see for the price.
1- It's got more card slots than emilie, 2- it comes with the extra pouch that looks nicer than the monogram one 3- It's an all leather wallet for under $900
I don't fancy the josephine
Good Luck! xo

I just got the emilie, mainly because It's in fuchsia now and the price point...
But to be honest the more i look at the curieuse the more value i see for the price.
1- It's got more card slots than emilie, 2- it comes with the extra pouch that looks nicer than the monogram one 3- It's an all leather wallet for under $900
I don't fancy the josephine
Good Luck! xo

Thanks Anjool! I saw your lovely reveal! I appreciate your honest and well thought out insights. :smile:

I have a few wallets in Mono and DE. I bought my first Curieuse wallet and that was it for me. I jumped on the Empreinte wagon! Love the leather!!! Good luck!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404921778.981376.jpg

Curieuse! I have Jaipur and Bronze. Absolutely wonderful wallet. The leather is to die for. I don't think I'll buy any other LV wallet but this in the future. As far as the embossing fading, I guess anything is possible. The embossing on my Emp Artsy has softened a bit in some areas, but then, it rubs against the body when worn. Not sure why a wallet would do that?

I have debated the pros and cons of 3 wallets but have not been able to come to a conclusion so I am turning to my fellow TPFers for your experiences. Have any of you bought, exchanged, returned, loved or hated from among the following: curieuse, emilie, josephine?

I like how the emilie looks, the seemingly functional pouch of the josephine and the best of both worlds offered by the curieuse.

If anyone has had a similar dilemma I would live to know what brought you to your final decision.

Thank you ladies and have a great day!

Another vote for the Curieuse. I have it in Terre and adore it. Owned it for over a year, still looks and feels (and SMELLS) brand new. As with any leather, it softens and breaks in over time, so I imagine the imprint would "dull" a little bit, but it's not going to just vanish completely.

CURIEUSE!! I have one in Orient and now I want more in different colors. I used the Josephine in DE before I got my Curieuse. I prefer Curieuse. Way more functional.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404932420.476688.jpg