Would this bother you?

Feb 8, 2009
I was holding my bag in a meeting and grabbed both bottom corners and felt something sharp. When I examined my bag further, I noticed a stitch popping out at the corner. The sharpness I felt was the a stitch hole in the canvas.

It's kind of hard to tell in the photos I attached, but would this bug you? I feel like for the money I paid it should be 100% perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 617
How long have you had the purse for? I take it from the pics that the seams are more exposed in that particular area? Is this happening anywhere else on the purse?

I just got it last week and no, this is the only spot where there is a stitch popping out and a tiny hole in the canvas that looks like it could possibly split and crack later on

Oh yes, I would take this purse back. I see the holes, without straining to see, created by the stitching in the purse. I would be afraid the purse would crack. Then I could not enjoy wearing the purse because I'm concern about cracking. Keep in mind, I don't own any canvas bags to compare this bag to, but I would try to pick a bag with better seams. I say if the seams are a distraction to the purse, for you, then ask for an exchange.