Which is best for everyday? Red Caviar Med Boy or Blk Caviar Jumbo Dbl Flap?

Which would you prefer for your everyday bag?

• Chanel Black Caviar Jumbo Double Flap GWH

• Chanel Red Caviar Medium Boy, Rhuthium HW

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 16, 2013
Hi! I'm planning for my next purchase and I'm in love with BOTH the Classic Black Caviar Jumbo Double Flap GHW, and the Red Caviar Boy with Gunmetal HW size medium. For those of you who've had one or the other, are there certain pros/cons for each? This'll be my everyday bag and I want it to endure both time and fashion.

Thanks in advance!!

I have both, though my red caviar boy is in old medium. Anyway since you want something that will last the test of time and fashion. Nothing beats the classic flap. They're classic for a reason. Good luck!

I totally agree with Mae002, classics will stand the test of time. It can also be casual or dressy. Boy bags are adorable too so maybe you can get that one next!

I have both, though my red caviar boy is in old medium. Anyway since you want something that will last the test of time and fashion. Nothing beats the classic flap. They're classic for a reason. Good luck!

Thanks, Mae. I'm definitely leaning that way, although I do like that the boy is a bit more novel yet classic. :smile:

Nothing beats the all time classic Chanel black with ghw Jumbo. I have one, it never gets old, always looks great. Go for it! The boys are cool but may not be in style forever ;)

Nothing beats the all time classic Chanel black with ghw Jumbo. I have one, it never gets old, always looks great. Go for it! The boys are cool but may not be in style forever ;)

Thanks, StarBrite310! Good point about the boy, it's a great bag but may not stand the test of time.

I use my black jumbo pretty often - I find it a really useful bag. It looks good with casual and dressy clothes.

Thanks, Winterfell, good to know :smile:

i' m for black classic caviar GHW

Thanks, umlm! looks like it's unanimous, and I'm definitely feeling more confident about which bag to invest in.

I really appreciate everyone's input. :smile:

Totally agree! I cannot seem to pull the trigger on a boy. I love them but something keeps holding me back. The black jumbo with GHW is a must have IMHO. It was my first chanel and it is still my favorite.