Because I love the petite 2jours so much (REVEAL)

Jun 4, 2006
Because I love my grey petite 2jours sooooo much, I decided to get my 2nd petite 2jours...so here's my super late monster 2jours~~

To keep a good variety in my bag collection, I usually don't like to get the same bag in different colors/patterns. But because the petite 2jours is still by far my favorite Fendi bag in all time, the style just suits my frame so well, great size and capacity, light weight, durable, well made, and the price is ok affordable (yes, when you say a 4-digit bag is affordable, you know you are a purse freak, lol!), I finally decided to get my 2nd one. Since my grey one is more on the classy side, I decide to go with this monster bag that has a fun side yet still looks classic enough due to the very modern art/geometric abstraction-inspired look. I knew this bag has been out for awhile and wish it sang to my heart a little bit earlier so that I didn't need to search high and low for it when it is pretty much all sold out! Thank goodness I was able to find basically the last one! Because I wear a lot of blue and grey, surprising this bag just goes with a lot of stuff in my closet! I'm so in love~~ Now I wonder if more petite 2jours will come to me in the future, lol!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404800532.633926.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404800540.170659.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404800547.049357.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404800554.557983.jpg

Thx! It's my first day using it so I'm kinda excited can't take my eyes off of those monster's eyes! Lol!
Hi..im new to this.2 days ago, i just purchased fendi 2 jours petit grey color like yours. I bought it at reebonz singapore..n now i just realized it might not come with authentic card. Is the buy online always not with authentic card? They claimed its 100% authentic..so i wonder if authentic why no authentic card?...just wondering...

Hi..im new to this.2 days ago, i just purchased fendi 2 jours petit grey color like yours. I bought it at reebonz singapore..n now i just realized it might not come with authentic card. Is the buy online always not with authentic card? They claimed its 100% authentic..so i wonder if authentic why no authentic card?...just wondering...

Even if you buy online, they should all come with the cards. But the cards could be lost too (happened to me once when I purchased from Bergdorf Goodman website). If the cards are missing it doesn't necessarily mean the bag is a fake tho. You should post pics on the Authenticate this Fendi thread. The ladies there are very knowledgable and can give you their opinion!