Goodbye Eggplant...Hello Ballet Pink

cobaltblue

O.G.
Sep 8, 2011
So recently I sold my eggplant lily as it just wasn't getting any use having received the heather one for my birthday. Working on the one in one out policy it was time for something different.

The DPD man has just been (knocking so violently I nearly spilt my coffee), and here she is...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404820575.458249.jpg

Beautiful. The lily really suits this colour.

Loveeee that colour i need some more lillys!!

Beautiful bag, love it. The colour works so well on the Lilly

I think it really does work so well on the Lily. Having pranced about the house with it a little bit I think it'll be great for both day and night occasions during the summer.

Congrats and enjoy

This is such a beautiful bag. I'm sure you'll enjoy it lots.

:biggrin: Thank you!

Beautiful! Ballet pink is such a pretty colour.

I swear the colour changes depending on what you put the bag against. It looks 'pinkest' against white. It reminds me a lot of the Laura Ashley Erin pink (for any other home decor lovers) as a real dusky rose.

Lovely, such a pretty bag. The ballet pink works so well on the lily - it just didn't do it for me on the willow, looked a bit dirty almost but on this - gorgeous!

Lovely, such a pretty bag. The ballet pink works so well on the lily - it just didn't do it for me on the willow, looked a bit dirty almost but on this - gorgeous!

I know what you mean about 'dirty' though. I took it into the garden to spray (douse) in collonil and in some lights it does look very 'dusky'. Thinking back though I'm pretty sure it is exactly the same colour as my leather ballet shoes from yonder year, so I think the name sake is fairly en pointe so to speak (sorry for the ballet pun!)