rouge garance

May 6, 2007
my salesperson found a rouge garance 30cm clemence PHW and I traded in the rouge garance epsom PHW 32cmHAC.................i am feeling regret. what to do. thought the epsom was stiff and a bit hard to hold with the shorter handles.............but the bag was so beautiful..............the 30 is cute but the 32 was beautiful:confused1:

Please don't feel regretful for your trade-in. The consolation is ... both bags are in Rouge Garance, and it's the best red (yet) IMO.

Both the 32cm HAC and 30cm birkin are different in their looks. Maybe you can 'plan' for a 32cm HAC some time in the future in a different colour, different leather, different hardware? :yes:

oh oh, you think you could still retrade? when did it happen?

just late this afternoon. the epsom was so stiff and the bag seemed huge and "hard" but the 30 seems so teeny. It may still be available in the morning. my friend said that I should keep the 30cm because if decide against the 32 down the road it will be harder to sell than the 30cm .................

Hi

I have not seen any 32 HACs in soft leather, so far only in Box, Chevre, Epsom.. which are "stiff(er)" leathers that would allow the bag to "hold" its shape better (being taller).

Can't recall your previous posts but do you have a kelly? perhaps a 32 cm retourne kelly in togo or clemence might be a consideration?

Hi

I have not seen any 32 HACs in soft leather, so far only in Box, Chevre, Epsom.. which are "stiff(er)" leathers that would allow the bag to "hold" its shape better (being taller).

Can't recall your previous posts but do you have a kelly? perhaps a 32 cm retourne kelly in togo or clemence might be a consideration?

i have a 28cm soft kelly....my goal was a bigger bag but not huge. the 35 is too big for me. i am 5 5 and quite small frame wise. it looks like a suitcase on me