Speedy b, Reggia or Marylebone?

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Which of the above would you go for if you were after a great weekend bag? At the weekend I'm only carrying:

French Wallet
Reading glasses
Sunglasses
Mini umbrella
Phone
Keys
Mini pochette
Water bottle

I had the Totally PM but returned as I found it too small for the above. I tried the Neverfull PM and MM, but the style just doesn't work for me.

I don't like cross body, so it needs to be able to be carried on the shoulder and I'm not keen on Monogram.

All thoughts and suggestions welcome!

I really like my Marylebone pm, the size is in between Neverfull pm and mm. I saw the Reggia today, it looks quite roomy and is bigger than Totally pm. I think Reggia would make a good shoulder de weekend bag for you.

I really like my Marylebone pm, the size is in between Neverfull pm and mm. I saw the Reggia today, it looks quite roomy and is bigger than Totally pm. I think Reggia would make a good shoulder de weekend bag for you.

How do you find the straps on the Marylebone? I was worried that they were quite thin and would be uncomfortable?

I would go with the Reggia or Marylebone. I thought the Marylebone straps were very comfortable after it breaks in but the Reggia strap is great from the start. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go for the Reggia but both are great options.

I would go with the Reggia or Marylebone. I thought the Marylebone straps were very comfortable after it breaks in but the Reggia strap is great from the start. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go for the Reggia but both are great options.

I'm just a bit worried that the Reggia will be too big. Do you happen to know the wxhxd?

I also have to be patient and wAit for it as it won't be released here until August...sigh!

I bought the Marylebone pm in March so I have worn it with a coat and jacket initially. I think all de straps are a bit stiff when new, but eventually become more comfortable. I do not find the straps uncomfortable in summer clothes. However I don't really wear sleeveless.

I had the Speedy b30 but sold it recently. I found it bulky looking on the shoulder and awkward when wearing cross body. I liked how it looked handheld with strap hanging but this is not always easy when you have other bags, umbrella, etc. i realised I preferred the Neverfull mm de and Marylebone pm over the Speedy b 30, they are easier to carry and use. Those two are enough damier ebene for me now!

I bought the Marylebone pm in March so I have worn it with a coat and jacket initially. I think all de straps are a bit stiff when new, but eventually become more comfortable. I do not find the straps uncomfortable in summer clothes. However I don't really wear sleeveless.

I had the Speedy b30 but sold it recently. I found it bulky looking on the shoulder and awkward when wearing cross body. I liked how it looked handheld with strap hanging but this is not always easy when you have other bags, umbrella, etc. i realised I preferred the Neverfull mm de and Marylebone pm over the Speedy b 30, they are easier to carry and use. Those two are enough damier ebene for me now!

I tried the PM on and quite liked the style but when I felt the canvas it felt rougher and thinner than the Neverfull. Did you find this, or did I just try a weird one?! 😀

I tried the PM on and quite liked the style but when I felt the canvas it felt rougher and thinner than the Neverfull. Did you find this, or did I just try a weird one?! 😀

I find the canvas thicker and softer than the Neverfull. Marylebone looks and feels much more luxurious than the Neverfull. Yep, I think you tried on a weird one!:smile:

I find the canvas thicker and softer than the Neverfull. Marylebone looks and feels much more luxurious than the Neverfull. Yep, I think you tried on a weird one!:smile:

Lol! It was the only one they had in store and it took them ages to find it! I thought it looked much smarter than the Neverfull. I'll need to try another to see what it is like and see if I can deal with the thin straps

That's a hard one ! I have the speedy B 35 and I love it .. Its big , light and can be worn crossbody ect ! All around a great bag.. I just bought the Reggia and love it ! Its light and the red inside is so beautiful and soft.. These two are my favorite bags at the moment ..if I had to choose one I guess I would buy the speedy B just because it can be worn three ways .