Ballet pink.......colour transfer?

Jul 30, 2012
Has anyone had any colour transfer issues with the ballet pink?

The soft grain leather is so gorgeous but is it very delicate, especially in this colour?

I am desperately trying to talk myself out if getting the Lily. :graucho:

Has anyone had any colour transfer issues with the ballet pink?

The soft grain leather is so gorgeous but is it very delicate, especially in this colour?

I am desperately trying to talk myself out if getting the Lily. :graucho:
No problems as yet. Ive got the ballet pink bayswater. I gave it a good coat with the colonil cream and then a good spray .

No problems as yet. Ive got the ballet pink bayswater. I gave it a good coat with the colonil cream and then a good spray .

I just love the colour and the leather, its the only Mulb Ive been lusting over in quite some time. I really, really want one :graucho:

Is the Bays also in the soft grain leather? Have you ever risked it with black or denim? I guess thats the ultimate test.

It really is a lovely colour. If it gets to the sales it will sell out quickly.
It's so neutral and goes with everything. Sorry, I'm not putting you off.

Yes, thats what I thought,I just love pink and this is just a hint that will be so versatile. I had hoped for the larger Lily which I would probably use more. I am worried I wont use the small one that much.

It's a choice of getting the small in ballet pink in the sale or the regular in blush. Neither is perfect, so I am trying to resist. I shouldn't really be considering the blush as I don't like the glossy goat and I cant remember how pink it was. It looks so different in pics than ITF.

Oh what a toughie :Pullhair:

I'm going to be a bad influence too but YOU SHOULD GET IT!! I looooove the color and I think it's just so feminine and elegant especially with the chain! And it goes with everything too (I have a blush alexa and the pink surprising matches a lot) it's such a fun color and i don't think it will ever go out of style like say a hot pink might you know? I think it's a good investment!

I'm going to be a bad influence too but YOU SHOULD GET IT!! I looooove the color and I think it's just so feminine and elegant especially with the chain! And it goes with everything too (I have a blush alexa and the pink surprising matches a lot) it's such a fun color and i don't think it will ever go out of style like say a hot pink might you know? I think it's a good investment!

:ghi5: all such a bad influence :nogood: how pink is your blush Alexa, do you think the ballet pink and blush are very similar

If anyone has both could they post pics for comparison

I think if you want a piece of Ballet Pink - the Lily is THE perfect bag for it :yes:

I definitely want a piece of Ballet pink :loveeyes: I love the Lily but not sure I would use the small one enough to justify the price tag it comes with now even in the sale :woot:

I can put you off cos i dont. Do pink at all!!!! LOL

Thank you Elvis, I really need some back up here. I am out of control, keep ordering bags and sending them back :wacko: I so want this colour. I wish they would sell out :Pullhair: the temptation is driving me nuts.

I definitely want a piece of Ballet pink :loveeyes: I love the Lily but not sure I would use the small one enough to justify the price tag it comes with now even in the sale :woot:

Thank you Elvis, I really need some back up here. I am out of control, keep ordering bags and sending them back :wacko: I so want this colour. I wish they would sell out :Pullhair: the temptation is driving me nuts.

If they sold out you would always be wondering if it was the one..better to try and see you can always. Send it back

If they sold out you would always be wondering if it was the one..better to try and see you can always. Send it back

The problem is I know I will love it :loveeyes: I have resisted it twice in the shop already :sad: its definitely for me, just not sure the tiddly one will get much use.

I succumbed to temptation and ordered

Ballet pink small lily, in the sale
Blush medium Lily from the Outlet

When I have them both hopefully it will be easier to make a decision