Need your opinions again please!

Feb 8, 2009
Hello Again-

So I just bought a Totally MM in monogram and I love it so much that I want to get the DE one also. I don't care if anyone thinks it looks like a diaper bag.... I personally don't and find that it works amazingly for my lifestyle.

So my question is, should I sell my neverfull mm DE to fund it or just keep saving for it? I feel like if I had the Totally in DE, my neverfull mm wouldn't get any use. Anyone have both and use them for different purposes?

I would say keep saving for Totally DE. I've got them both and use them for different purpose. I used my totally DE pm for work which I prefer that it had a zipper and feel more secure and NF when I travel or shopping.

I love totally and it does not look like diaper bag. The outside pocket is very functional for me. I dont have to dig my bag to search for my phone.
I will suggest you to sell your neverfull DE. Strap in totally DE is much more comfortable. They both look similar, i dont see the reason why must have 2 similar DE bag.
Good luck on deciding..

I love totally and it does not look like diaper bag. The outside pocket is very functional for me. I dont have to dig my bag to search for my phone.
I will suggest you to sell your neverfull DE. Strap in totally DE is much more comfortable. They both look similar, i dont see the reason why must have 2 similar DE bag.
Good luck on deciding..

I TOTALLY agree. I am absolutely in love with the outside pockets cause I don't have to dig for my phone or keys anymore and I don't see the point in having 2 similar DE totes.