The one that got away....

Does anyone else feel like there was a "bag that got away"?

A few weeks ago, a beautiful medium violet cabat was available. It sold almost instantly. I love cabats but never even thought about buying one, as they seemed totally out of my price range. However, since in this past week, I have spent more than the price of that violet beauty on new gray bags, it occurred to me that I could have made a different decision. I love my new gray bags and will use them often. And I do have a violet veneta, so I'm certainly not suffering. But I am thinking that I dismissed the cabat too quickly....because of a preconceived limitation. I had been waiting for gray and had gotten my mind around it, and I'm happy I did. But it makes me wonder.....

(I do not remember another thread about this, but if there is, I apologize.)
My weakness is slg's. With all I have spent I could have purchased the ostrich cabat I love. Well not quite but I do know what you mean.

Ah... There are two: The Intrecciato Shiny Calf Bag in Matita and the Nuvolato Paille Medium Veneta.
In a reflective mood today ... and considering re-purchasing a limited edition bag, one that I shouldn't have let get away ... so I can add to this list: Pekary Cigar Cervo Hobo with Ivory Tie-Dyed Fettuce.

It's been in the back of my mind for a while. I think I should probably do something about that, yes! - as more time goes by, they'll be harder to find...

My tastes/needs have changed since I put the Shiny Calf Bag and the Nuvolato Paille Medium Veneta here; I no longer feel like they got away; they can stay gone! That's a bit of freedom, perfect for the 4th of July weekend.

You better hurry up and buy it because I've been trying to justify buying it. As in visiting the site everyday to see if its still there.
It's a toss up between that and something on Yoogi's I think would be a better fit for me - both in style and in colour.

Dang girl! You fast! :doggie:
It's okay, you helped me make up my mind. As much as I love the look of that bag, I'm just not sure about how to incorporate the colour. I wear little to no browns, tans, ecrus, beiges, whites, etc...
I expect a lovely "re-reveal" from you in the coming weeks.

Dang girl! You fast! :doggie:
It's okay, you helped me make up my mind. As much as I love the look of that bag, I'm just not sure about how to incorporate the colour. I wear little to no browns, tans, ecrus, beiges, whites, etc...
I expect a lovely "re-reveal" from you in the coming weeks.
It's been on my mind for a few weeks now, so no, not so fast. I really have to consider my purchases nowadays, and ... well. It is mine! Never to leave again. I'm looking forward to rehabbing her, and I will certainly do a re-reveal. :biggrin: I think all these shades of brown go with everything ... but that's just me. :heart:

Last edited:
This was my unexpected weekend of BV indulgence. She was not on my radar screen but I could not let her get away. Reveal next weekend or early next week.