Most underrated LV product?

maddiecc

O.G.
Jul 28, 2013
We all know the TPF favorites: speedy B, neverfull, Sarah wallet, soft lockit,pochettes. But what is your favorite "underrated" LV product?

This is just a bag or wallet you LVoe that doesn't, for whatever reason, get a lot of love here in the forums.

I'll start with my Anaïs wallet! It's a small wallet with the capacity for everything that fits in my Sarah! Just as affordable as the zcp, but with way more storage!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404668969.517101.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404668983.497786.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404668991.898400.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404669004.164262.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404669012.003750.jpg

This wallet is relatively new? Maybe that's why... It's pretty and I would get this over the zcp any day.

For me it would be the Estrela. Not sure why. It's a great bag. Maybe the price point compared to other canvas bag (neverfull, totally, delightful)?

When I read your thread title I was going to say the Anais wallet! LV released a DE version this spring, but it seemingly went unnoticed in the subforums (I considered posting about it but wanted to check it out in the boutique first; I don't recall seeing it on display in my boutiques though). I've played with the monogram version and it was going to be my first LV wallet until it was out of stock online on the day I was ready to purchase it, and I fell in love with Curieuse Compact instead. Anais is a great wallet and offers a ton of card slots for the size. I think the monogram version debuted in 2013?

I would say mono Metis hobo! It was "bagged" on so bad when it came out, I even thought it was horrendous looking! This bag though is so versatile and so comfortable but looks great on no matter how you carry it. It's a winner!

I would say mono Metis hobo! It was "bagged" on so bad when it came out, I even thought it was horrendous looking! This bag though is so versatile and so comfortable but looks great on no matter how you carry it. It's a winner!

I remember that. I have seen it in the wild. A lady in my town has one. It also changed my mind about it.

It is a discontinued product I believe called okapi gm I also bought a strap. It's a camera holder I wear it as a necklace on vacation. I always get compliments. I have it in the damier print. The name might be wrong, but I love it and it stays looking new.

I felt the same way too until I saw a lady in the store wearing it and thought wow that looks great. Imagine my surprise when I got home to figure out what she was wearing.

I remember that. I have seen it in the wild. A lady in my town has one. It also changed my mind about it.

I love that, "in the wild" :roflmfao:

I felt the same way too until I saw a lady in the store wearing it and thought wow that looks great. Imagine my surprise when I got home to figure out what she was wearing.

It's so true! The look of the bag isn't great just sitting on a shelf but when worn, it's :graucho:

Siracusa doesn't get that much mention either. I think a lot has to do with colour transfer since it's only available in the azur. But it's my favourite for the warmer weather.