Does anyone still use the Coach Ergo?

Hoya94

O.G.
Mar 27, 2011
Happy belated 4th of July! Does anyone still use the Coach Ergo? I got mine out of storage, cleaned it and decorated it patriotically and I'm really enjoying it. So that got me thinking if any of you have still have your Ergo's and have you been giving them a spin lately? Here is mine: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404605077.506857.jpg

Happy belated 4th of July! Does anyone still use the Coach Ergo? I got mine out of storage, cleaned it and decorated it patriotically and I'm really enjoying it. So that got me thinking if any of you have still have your Ergo's and have you been giving them a spin lately? Here is mine: View attachment 2677131
Your hobo looks great with the flag scarf...very pretty!

I still have my vachetta hobo...it's one of my favorite bags.

Attachments

• VachettaErgoHobo.jpg
    VachettaErgoHobo.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 873
One of my all-time favorite bags is the XL Mahogany Pleated Ergo Hobo 12236 and I do carry her often, especially during the winter.

As long as Coach is bringing back some classic styles they really should bring back the Ergo line. This bag is classic, stylish, light-weight, well-balanced and a joy to carry. It is never heavy and never slips off my shoulder and the vintage leather is scrumptious!

I love the flag decoration on your Ergo, so pretty and patriotic! I usually use this snaphead fob as a decoration for my bag.

Attachments

• SnapheadFobErgoHobo003_2.jpg
    SnapheadFobErgoHobo003_2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 771
  • SnapheadFobErgoHobo006.jpg
    SnapheadFobErgoHobo006.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
Still have two: still use both..love them. XL black ergo tote like burb3 and pond patent. So comfy and holds a lot..wish I had gotten all I could have found back in the glory days of the outlet. I remember trying on the hobos and the beautiful magazine totes. The only reason I didn't snatch them up was money.

Thank you all for telling your Ergo pictures and stories. The pictures are beautiful! I wish I had appreciated it more when I first got, but I have found a renewed love for it. It's so roomy and lightweight! Wish I had it many colors.

And thank you for all who commented on my patriotic decor.

xoxo

Does anyone have the xl ergo tote I believe the style # is12247. I have been searching for a mod shot of one on someone to get an idea on size... Anyone that can help? TIA