Price increase for Coco Cabas

luvpurse

H fever!!!
O.G.
Jun 3, 2006
Nordstrom Seattle told me that on May 24, the price for Baby Coco Cabas will increase from $1795 to $1995. I checked with Chanel SF and my SA said it's true but don't know when.

If you want the bags, grab them now!! :yes:

i got the silver from MoA. The price increase was only for the black cabas.

ok, i'm very confused....i know there is a black cabas for 1925 or 1950, something like that, but it is actually a slightly bigger size. so it's not really a price increase. as far as i know, the bigger size only came in the black. so maybe that's what it is? as supposed to an actual price icnrease?

ok, i'm very confused....i know there is a black cabas for 1925 or 1950, something like that, but it is actually a slightly bigger size. so it's not really a price increase. as far as i know, the bigger size only came in the black. so maybe that's what it is? as supposed to an actual price icnrease?

The more I think about it, the more confused I get as well. It seems like some people are paying $1995 while others are paying $1795 for the baby cabas. The larger black baby cabas is $1925 at NM. Silver baby cabas at Nordstrom MOA is $1795 but totoro928 purchased the black baby cabas from the same store for $1995. I wonder why there's a discrepancy between the baby cabas (smaller size) prices?? :shrugs:

The more I think about it, the more confused I get as well. It seems like some people are paying $1995 while others are paying $1795 for the baby cabas. The larger black baby cabas is $1925 at NM. Silver baby cabas at Nordstrom MOA is $1795 but totoro928 purchased the black baby cabas from the same store for $1995. I wonder why there's a discrepancy between the baby cabas (smaller size) prices?? :shrugs:

i really doubt there's a price increase, i've asked a couple of very reliable SA's, and none of them have heard of any price increases. So, i really think it's probably a matter of confusion betwen the small and the large baby coco cabas. anyhow, i got my silver, i think that's enough for me. as tempted as i am for a black as well, i have to keep myself in line.

I'm sorry if I cause confusion but I just checked with Nordstrom in Topangga. They have black Baby Cabas and it's $1995. The increase actually happened on 4/24. Black and White are now $1995. Silver is still $1795. Maybe Nordstrom is the only place with price increase? :shrugs: