White or black e/w modern chain? Need to decide by tomorrow...

Jul 2, 2006
Ok i just got a call from my SA that she found the black large modern chain e/w bag for me. She had also on hold for me the white one. I have to decide until tomorrow which one i will get. The problem is i already have the GST in black, the perfo flap in black(i know most of you don't like it:shrugs: ), and i am waiting for the modern chain flap in black that i recently bought from the lovely rockerchic. Will it be too much to get another black bag? I kind of liked the white one but it is only for summer....and black is always classic...What would you do? Thank you!!!

If you feel you would only use the white for only summer, then get black. Personally I believe white is for all year round. But go w/ what you'll use more..sounds like it would be black.

omg the modern chain is like on my wishlist!!! lol..i would get black bc it will last u longer, but the white is soooo stunning!!!! ifu have so many black bags then maybe this one can be white? either way, u come out a winner!!

Thank you...thank you...thank you:heart: !!! I will let you guys know what i decided since you've been so helpful. I really appreciate this! I am so anxious to decide:sweatdrop: that i have almost lost the joy that i finally found my dream bag in two colors(wish i could buy both...)