Help on price for pre-loved City

Tralynn

Apr 30, 2014
I found a preloved 2008 sapphire motorcycle bag on eBay with giant silver hardware for $1,400. Is this a good price? Bag is listed as excellent conditions and only having faint wear on handles, corner and interior. It comes with dust bag and cards and all strap.

Should I wait and get better price from Yoggies?

Thanks.

The price is really what you're willing to pay. From what I've seen, pre-loved Bal prices are all over the board.
But many here would say it was in line with what a pre-loved excellent Bal with GH would go for.

On the other hand, I like to keep it under 1k for pre-loved.
I think that sometimes, sellers think their bags are worth way more than they really are.

The price is really what you're willing to pay. From what I've seen, pre-loved Bal prices are all over the board.
But many here would say it was in line with what a pre-loved excellent Bal with GH would go for.

I think that sometimes, sellers think their bags are worth way more than they really are.
Thanks. I have a beige city and a black day bag both with giant hardware pre loved in like-new condition and I think I paid $1,100 for each. I didn't know if the sapphire color was hard to come buy. Looks very pretty in the photos to me anyway- thanks again

+1 for all of this ^

As with most things, it's worth what it's worth to you. Good luck!

I personally think that is a very high price for a pre-owned bag but as BPC said, it truly depends if it is worth that much to you.

+1. I don't think I'd be willing to pay that much for it myself, but if YOU are and it's worth that much to you, then by all means, go for it.

THIS. Resellers and auction sites.