Tessuta collection

G.Allyn

O.G.
Dec 12, 2013
Ever since Gilmoregirl, was nice enough to post the link to Lyra Mag., I have been thinking about the Tessuta Collection. At least to me, the woven leather looks fresh in the D&B line.

Would like to get the aqua ? color and the multi, to add some color to the basic colors I have collected so far. CS at D&B said I could order as long as they have the info in their system. The only problem with ordering, is the CS person I was talking to couldn't figure out which shopper was "aqua". She said they have an ocean as part of the line.

The photos I saw looked like there was a dark blue/navy and an aqua. Has anyone found further info which identifies the colors in the line?

Let's have a look!! :biggrin: I am LOVING that multi wallet!!! :loveeyes:

IMG_1898.JPG

IMG_1896.JPG

These are beautiful bags. I saw the British Tan at the outlet just today in the way back home. They only had one. I didn't think they would b n the outlet this quick.

That wallet is gorg. Thanks for the shots.

:confused1: You saw a Tessuta at the outlet?? I didn't think they had them in stock in the warehouse yet. How much was it? I need to call them ASAP. :biggrin:

Wow, if they're at the outlet. They were not there 2 weeks ago. The Dooney ladies showed me the Fall Dooney catalogue and there were pictures of them. Dooney CS told me Thursday they would be on their website late August.

That sure looks like aqua down near the end next to the red. It's so pretty!!! They are a little too pricey for me though. I can't believe they are at the outlet already.

Wow, if they're at the outlet. They were not there 2 weeks ago. The Dooney ladies showed me the Fall Dooney catalogue and there were pictures of them. Dooney CS told me Thursday they would be on their website late August.

I saw it at the outlet in St. Augustine just today. I only saw 1 in the British looking color. I wasn't interested in it so I didn't even look to see how much it was discounted. I just felt it, nodded and kept it moving. Here is the number if you are interested.

904-819-9455

I saw it at the outlet in St. Augustine just today. I only saw 1 in the British looking color. I wasn't interested in it so I didn't even look to see how much it was discounted. I just felt it, nodded and kept it moving. Here is the number if you are interested.

904-819-9455

Thanks for the number. They look like very nice bags, with quite a variety of colors. I, like Sarah would buy when they are discounted at the outlet or do a trade in. Also I wonder how heavy they are with the woven leather? Just thought it odd that they would show up at the outlet before they hit "mainstream" or Dooney's website. Oh well, I certainly don't know. Maybe kinda like Coach, wants to keep customers "guessing.":biggrin:

Thanks for the number. They look like very nice bags, with quite a variety of colors. I, like Sarah would buy when they are discounted at the outlet or do a trade in. Also I wonder how heavy they are with the woven leather? Just thought it odd that they would show up at the outlet before they hit "mainstream" or Dooney's website. Oh well, I certainly don't know. Maybe kinda like Coach, wants to keep customers "guessing.":biggrin:

It felt flimsy to me. I thought it was actually hand woven but it looks a piece of embossed leather. Honestly... I wasn't really crazy about it that's why I passed it over and didn't try it on or anything. The color is what caught my eye. The British tan on that bag is beautiful. It had dark brown at the bottom. That's just my personal opinion/feeling.