BN 2785 smaller bucket bag advice

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask for some advice on the above bucket bag. The smaller version.

Wondering if anyone has it, or has seen it IRL. Apparently it is smaller than the bucket bag on the website. It has the prada triangle logo on the side of the bag. Can be worn on the shoulder or as the crossbody shoulder bag option. Just wanted to know what people thought of the leather and the size.

Any help would be really appreciate :smile:

I don't have it, but was eyeing it myself (I particularly love the ones with metal studs, and the ones with fringe). However, I was really hoping it came with the additional long strap. From what I gathered from the Prada web site, it does not?

Overall, I think it's really cute and classy, but unless there's one with a cross body strap, I may pass. One of the things I love about bucket bags is that they're easy to get in and out of...particularly if you're wearing it cross body.

I don't have it, but was eyeing it myself (I particularly love the ones with metal studs, and the ones with fringe). However, I was really hoping it came with the additional long strap. From what I gathered from the Prada web site, it does not?

Overall, I think it's really cute and classy, but unless there's one with a cross body strap, I may pass. One of the things I love about bucket bags is that they're easy to get in and out of...particularly if you're wearing it cross body.
Hi cowbear, this one is the smaller bucket bag, so it does comes with an additional adjustable shoulder strap. The one with the metal studs and fringe is the larger size. Thanks for the advice :smile: