need some advice please

Nov 21, 2006
does anyone have this bag? if so..thoughts or opinions on it? Also..do you prefer this style or the light weight cabas shopper tote in black?? thanks:smile:

Attachments

• cabasphantom-black2.jpg
    cabasphantom-black2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 353
I love this bag and am planing on buying it for the fall just not in black. I'm over the Minis I bought them 6 years ago. I've seen this bag in person and it's beautiful

Mini's only appeared 4 years ago! :P

3blW4Fc.jpg

To OP, I love this bag especially in vegetal calfskin. The stitching on the bag is just beautiful.​

Mini's only appeared 4 years ago! :P

3blW4Fc.jpg

To OP, I love this bag especially in vegetal calfskin. The stitching on the bag is just beautiful.​

Sorry it seemed longer I bought them when they were only $1800 at Barney's. I liked them because no one had one now they are all over the place that's why I'm over it and rarely use my minis.

Sorry it seemed longer I bought them when they were only $1800 at Barney's. I liked them because no one had one now they are all over the place that's why I'm over it and rarely use my minis.

I know what you mean... It does feel like a long time back. I have the first edition from 2010 and I just think that the quality of the leather was way superior back then as always...

Sorry OP! :back2topic:

I know what you mean... It does feel like a long time back. I have the first edition from 2010 and I just think that the quality of the leather was way superior back then as always...

Sorry OP! :back2topic:

Yes I looked back here on TPF and that's when I got them! I really like this new bag especially for travel. I saw it at nordstrom in a grey color and love it I just hope it holds up.

I have the light weight east/west shopper from a few years ago. It is my everyday shlep to work and home bag. I like its thick smooshiness and can fit it into all overhead bins and shelves. Mine is an orangey-pink and i can wear on my shoulder and carry other stuff. I wear it with everything.

I think the two bags are totally different. This bag is dressier, even in the vegetal finishi because it keeps its shape. Depends on the look you are going for. Also, I think the newer light shoppers have different leather -- thinner and more wrinkley.