Please help me decide!

grace04

^Love My Brit^
O.G.
Jan 1, 2009
I have two bags, and need to make a decision between one or the other. One bag is the small Phoebe in black with gold hardware. The other bag is a Michael Kors Jet-Set top zip tote in luggage saffiano leather. I like the MK because the top opens wide and I can see everything inside. I like the Phoebe because I don't have a black bag, and I think it's just a pretty bag. I already have a Phoebe in black violet, but I also already have the MK bag in cranberry. One benefit to the Phoebe is that I got it at 25% off at Macy's last weekend, and it's not likely to be on sale again for a while. I've included a link to the MK bag in case anyone is unfamiliar with it. I know this is convoluted, but I can't make up my mind. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

http://www.zappos.com/michael-michael-kors-jet-set-saffiano-top-zip-tote-black

Just my two cents (I own neither) and I not saying this because it's the Coach forum but I like the look of the Phoebe better. But, if it's utility you want, it sounds like the MK bag is what will work for you.

Did NOT help. I know!

I love the phoebe
not a big fan of that mk bag, it kind of reminds me of a baby bag
but it really depends what you need to use it for:smile:

Definitely not using it for a baby bag and don't want it to look like I could! Thanks for your honest opinion.

Just my two cents (I own neither) and I not saying this because it's the Coach forum but I like the look of the Phoebe better. But, if it's utility you want, it sounds like the MK bag is what will work for you.

Did NOT help. I know!

Yes, you helped! I want a pretty bag that isn't ridiculously hard to use. Phoebe may not be quite as easy to dig around in as the MK, but she's certainly not difficult -- so I tally this as a vote for Phoebe. Thanks!

I have two bags, and need to make a decision between one or the other. One bag is the small Phoebe in black with gold hardware. The other bag is a Michael Kors Jet-Set top zip tote in luggage saffiano leather. I like the MK because the top opens wide and I can see everything inside. I like the Phoebe because I don't have a black bag, and I think it's just a pretty bag. I already have a Phoebe in black violet, but I also already have the MK bag in cranberry. One benefit to the Phoebe is that I got it at 25% off at Macy's last weekend, and it's not likely to be on sale again for a while. I've included a link to the MK bag in case anyone is unfamiliar with it. I know this is convoluted, but I can't make up my mind. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

http://www.zappos.com/michael-michael-kors-jet-set-saffiano-top-zip-tote-black

I Love Phoebe!! I've had a back and forth relationship with the style, but now that I have found a color and size (small phoebe) that I love, it makes it worth it..

I say get the style that would work better for your lifestyle...Good luck :smile:

Another vote for phoebe here too. The MK bag reminds me of some of the mff (peyton?) totes lately, and in general I'm not as partial to tote style bags.

I Love Phoebe!! I've had a back and forth relationship with the style, but now that I have found a color and size (small phoebe) that I love, it makes it worth it..

I say get the style that would work better for your lifestyle...Good luck :smile:

That was my first impression, too!

OP, I like MK bags too but not this one.

Another vote for phoebe here too. The MK bag reminds me of some of the mff (peyton?) totes lately, and in general I'm not as partial to tote style bags.

I vote for the Phoebe, I have 4.

I vote for Phoebe :smile:

I'm a Phoebe addict, have five, so of course my vote is for Phoebe. Also, I have never owned a Michael Kors.

Thank you all so much for your input! It's the Phoebe for me! You ladies made my decision much easier, and I'm very grateful!