My Two Impulse Purchases

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I went into the Coach store to look at the Olive Green Phoebe. Instead I went home with two Gorgeous Sale Bags. A large Madeline Glitter Beige satchel and a Parchment Madeline Satchel with Saffriano leather. Does anyone have these? The Saffriano is a bit heavier, but I love them both. My other bags are more sporty . 4 Phoebe's, Chestnut, Black, Scarlett, the new Bronzey Gold. I hope I get wear from them because I consider them dressier. Completely Banned! These bags and the Phoebe are the prettier leathers from Coach in a while. I got a mandarin on sale at Macy's, but cannot keep all. Any thoughts on the two Madeline's ?

I went into the Coach store to look at the Olive Green Phoebe. Instead I went home with two Gorgeous Sale Bags. A large Madeline Glitter Beige satchel and a Parchment Madeline Satchel with Saffriano leather. Does anyone have these? The Saffriano is a bit heavier, but I love them both. My other bags are more sporty . 4 Phoebe's, Chestnut, Black, Scarlett, the new Bronzey Gold. I hope I get wear from them because I consider them dressier. Completely Banned! These bags and the Phoebe are the prettier leathers from Coach in a while. I got a mandarin on sale at Macy's, but cannot keep all. Any thoughts on the two Madeline's ?
I own a lizard madeline and i really like her. She is dressy but gonna rock her with whatever.

A lot of my bags are much dressier than my typical wardrobe of jeans and casual tops, but I never let that stop me. Sometimes a great bag can really "dress up" plain old denim and a white tee.

A lot of my bags are much dressier than my typical wardrobe of jeans and casual tops, but I never let that stop me. Sometimes a great bag can really "dress up" plain old denim and a white tee.
Aha! A Girl that thinks alike . I figured that was my strategy. Good enough for the Celebs, so for me, call me Copycat! I don't care ! Thank you! Have a great Fourth!