BN2619 Glacé calf twin pocket tote. Should I get it?

Califabulous

Dec 30, 2013
I have been thinking about Prada for a while and practically fell in love with this tote! It looks spacious, classy, and stylish. I would use it as an everyday bag. Also, this would be my first Prada. When eyeing this bag I noticed glue on the edge of one of the seams which prompted me to check quality issues. Not many reviews on this bag so I am wondering what input you all have on this style. Durable? Will I need to baby this leather? Comfort? Heavy? Other options? Please chime in!!! I have no experience with this brand and don't want a bunch of issues with this bag. TIA!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,367
Last edited:
Hi I have this back but in grey
The bag itself is lovely but I have found it very hard to keep the leather nice mine now has water marks on it from rain. Still looks good but I can see rain marks making the leather darker in places. It might not be an issue in black. Saffiano leather is more durable I would say on a whole I love the back it has plenty of space for everything I use it as a casual bag and for work.

Kirsty

Hi I have this back but in grey
The bag itself is lovely but I have found it very hard to keep the leather nice mine now has water marks on it from rain. Still looks good but I can see rain marks making the leather darker in places. It might not be an issue in black. Saffiano leather is more durable I would say on a whole I love the back it has plenty of space for everything I use it as a casual bag and for work.

Kirsty
thanks so much for your input! I actually want it in the Marine color (a muted blue gray) but it's not on the website. That shade would definitely show any marks or wear pretty quickly. still deciding....

Hi! I know this is an old thread but did your ever end up getting the bag? If so, how has it aged?

I also want to know if you ended up getting it? I've had mine since 5 months now and I used it non stop for the first 2 months then I started rotating my bags again. I'm currently using it again and I missed it. I would say it would be harder to maintain in a lighter colour, I have it in black and I haven't babied it at all since I've had it. I've noticed the leather is starting to soften up which I'm super excited about. The saffiano leather is super durable, this bag will eventually have more give and slouchiness unlike the more structured bags that Prada has. All in all I adore this bag and I have zero regrets. Please let me know if you ended up getting it, I'd love to know your feedback! xoxo