Mon Mono agenda?

heart_bags

O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
Hello fellow purse-addicts :biggrin: Here's the thing, I've been using my Vernis Pomme agenda for about 4 years non-stop and it's still in fantastic condition.

However, recently I've found myself increasingly drawn to everything pink :love:
I'm not sure if this is happening because I'm having another baby boy in a few weeks and will soon be sharing a house with 3 guys :giggles:

So I've been thinking about getting a Mon Mono agenda with pink and ivory monogram and pink interior. Unfortunately I couldn't find much information in the Clubhouses about the wear and tear of the Mon Mono agendas. Any experiences?
As this is an item I'll use and pull out several times a day, I'm afraid there will be peeling issues.

An alternative would be the Smythson Panama yearly diary. What do you think?

I would get what you love. The mon mono agenda sounds fabulous, if I were to splurge, I'd opt for that as it's unique and personal. I can't speak for the wear and tear. I was looking at smythson.com myself recently. I also bought the LV pm (canvas mono) agenda recently instead of Smythsons bijou as I thought it would be lighter in my bag. I was considering getting a larger organiser (smythson) one for home as there is a sale going on right now (another after Christmas) . Both the options you are considering are lovely. I don't know if I helped any, sorry. GLD

Thanks for your input. I really do love the Mon Mono but I know I'd be so annoyed if it started peeling for this kind of money.
I'm considering the yearly diary from Smythson, not the agenda. It's substantially lighter than the bijou.

I don't have a mon mono agenda but I do have a mon mono zippy organizer wallet and a mon mono passport cover (which I use as a wallet in my smaller purses). They get pulled out of my purses all day long and so far so issues with chipping or colour transfer

GL deciding

Thanks for your input. I really do love the Mon Mono but I know I'd be so annoyed if it started peeling for this kind of money.
I'm considering the yearly diary from Smythson, not the agenda. It's substantially lighter than the bijou.

I'm in the same boat but with another item. I say get it hot stamped in pink on the inside that way you don't have to worry! I'm a spaz with my LV...the fear of chipping would make me bananas. Best of luck and congrats on your little boy!

I don't have a mon mono agenda but I do have a mon mono zippy organizer wallet and a mon mono passport cover (which I use as a wallet in my smaller purses). They get pulled out of my purses all day long and so far so issues with chipping or colour transfer

GL deciding

That's good to know! :smile: May I ask for how long you've had those two items?

The passport cover since Dec & the wallet since Feb

I also have a mon mono speedy & NF - both aprox 3 years and no issues

The wallets get pulled out of my purse at least once a day for my Starbucks and on a busy day 10-12 times. I ran a lot of errands this weekend so I pulled my wallet out at least 12x each day so it definitely gets more use & wear than my mon mono bags

Idk, it's like the illustre & multicolor lines, it will definitely wear and chip at some point. Just from rubbing up against other items in your bag. I had the affiche agenda and I was super careful and it still chipped (but only very slightly).

Definitely get what you LVoe, as long as your are ok if it chips. If you're willing to hunt for pre-LVoed you might consider the Pink Koala agenda. It is monogram on the outside and light pink on the inside. HTH.

Idk, it's like the illustre & multicolor lines, it will definitely wear and chip at some point. Just from rubbing up against other items in your bag. I had the affiche agenda and I was super careful and it still chipped (but only very slightly).

Definitely get what you LVoe, as long as your are ok if it chips. If you're willing to hunt for pre-LVoed you might consider the Pink Koala agenda. It is monogram on the outside and light pink on the inside. HTH.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. I normally don't fuss too much about the normal wear and tear of my bags and even though I don't toss them around, I definitely don't baby them, either. But I find it looks really messy when the paint is chipping.
The Koala would be great if it wasn't such a super pale pink.
There would still be the option to do Mon Mono without monogram and just get a pink interior. Not sure if it's worth the extra money, though. :confused1:

I'm in the same boat but with another item. I say get it hot stamped in pink on the inside that way you don't have to worry! I'm a spaz with my LV...the fear of chipping would make me bananas. Best of luck and congrats on your little boy!
I too would get the mono agenda with a pink hotstamp. I love my DE PM Agenda with gold hotstamp :tender: GLD!

I too would get the mono agenda with a pink hotstamp. I love my DE PM Agenda with gold hotstamp :tender: GLD!

Thank you it's actually a good idea. Just not sure if that's enough pink for my taste :P

Definetly get it!
Maybe will chip - but probably not very soon. I would get it, love it, and enjoy it!
I have a Mon Mono Speedy B in fuschia- cream, looks lovely :smile: