But Chloe wallet or keep Save it cuff!

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
I need your opinions, please! Well, I bought the Save it cuff about a week ago and today I was at Bloomingdales looking at wallets which are my weakness, god knows how many I have! Anyhow, I saw this beautiful blue Chloe wallet and it was on sale! Only $370 including tax! What do u guys think? I know they are two very different things, but I really need help deciding! Should I keep the cuff or get the beautiful blue wallet instead? I really like the cuff as well, but it was more of an impulse purchase, but looks very good on! There is a $100 difference in price which is not a big deal! Any thoughts...

I need your opinions, please! Well, I bought the Save it cuff about a week ago and today I was at Bloomingdales looking at wallets which are my weakness, god knows how many I have! Anyhow, I saw this beautiful blue Chloe wallet and it was on sale! Only $370 including tax! What do u guys think? I know they are two very different things, but I really need help deciding! Should I keep the cuff or get the beautiful blue wallet instead? I really like the cuff as well, but it was more of an impulse purchase, but looks very good on! There is a $100 difference in price which is not a big deal! Any thoughts...

Hi I would keep the cuff, I have done this many times myself and I have always regretted exchanging the original item. Good luck!