Beware! Our Designer Brands? Fraudulent Website?

Molly0

O.G.
Feb 8, 2012
So I recently made a purchase from Luxury Mart on Malleries. Awaiting delivery, I was googling pic's of various bags that are similar to the one I purchased (lambskin drawstring tassel bucket from 2003) when all of a sudden MY VERY bag pops up! . . . ? . . . what? . . .the. . . ?

I contacted Luxury Mart and apparently this fraudulent website has stolen pictures from various sites.

It is called "Our Designer Brands".

Beware!

ourdesignerbrands.com/chanel

Last edited by a moderator:
So I recently made a purchase from Luxury Mart on Malleries. Awaiting delivery, I was googling pic's of various bags that are similar to the one I purchased (lambskin drawstring tassel bucket from 2003) when all of a sudden MY VERY bag pops up! . . . ? . . . what? . . .the. . . ?

I contacted Luxury Mart and apparently this fraudulent website has stolen pictures from various sites.

It is called "Our Designer Brands".

Beware!

link http://ourdesignerbrands.com/chanel

Please be careful to anyone who might think to click on the link; you don't know what scripts and things are hidden in these nefarious websites. I think it's best to not have links. I hope you don't get a counterfeit bag.

Please be careful to anyone who might think to click on the link; you don't know what scripts and things are hidden in these nefarious websites. I think it's best to not have links. I hope you don't get a counterfeit bag.

Counterfeit? From Malleries? I'm confused :confused1:
This is a site that stole their pictures. I was just trying to warn people about it.

Counterfeit? From Malleries? I'm confused :confused1:
This is a site that stole their pictures. I was just trying to warn people about it.

The site that had the stolen pictures is the one I was speaking of. Often going to their websites leads to all sorts of malware that many won't want on their devices. It's best I think to just not name it or link to the site that stole the photos, if you know what I mean?

The site that had the stolen pictures is the one I was speaking of. Often going to their websites leads to all sorts of malware that many won't want on their devices. It's best I think to just not name it or link to the site that stole the photos, if you know what I mean?

Oh sorry about that:shame: perhaps the mods can just close this thread?

Please forgive me. I just was so shocked and thought I should share a warning.