Color Transfer New Neo Neverfull!!!

Monica924

Jun 11, 2014
Here it is. This was from her first day out, on one side. The second day I took her out I got transfer on the other side of the bag. I do wear it cinched. I called the 1-800 number and they said they had heard of another person complaining about this and I could exchange it for another or try a different color. My bag isn't even 2 weeks old. I really wanted the fuchsia interior now I'm sad because they said it would only get worse and they don't recommend that I try to clean it! I didn't want a Neverfull with the tan interior. I'm debating if I should get something different. Really liked the tote the two times I've taken her out. Not a fan of the other colors. Thinking maybe this is my opportunity to decide if I want to get something different. Recommendations anyone?

-5'1 Height
-Have Damier Ebene Speedy 30

I have heard of that happening . Bring it back . Why not get a mon mono nf ? I have 2 mon mono nf and don't have that issue

I do love that idea but I don't want to wait for the bag to be made. I've seen some very beautiful bags but I would want to enjoy something now as it was a gift. What color is your interior by the way?

This is the first day I noticed. Haven't taken one to show both sides.
I have heard of this happening,it is very unfortunate but atleast they are willing to exchange. I would exchange for the brown interior or get a damier ebene print so you still have the beautiful pop of colour inside. xxxxx

I thought about that, but that was the reason why I was tried to stay away from Damier Azur. I should be the one to dirty/mess with the bag not by itself.

Oh that's my fault. I didn't realize the transfer was from the interior color, I thought it was something you wore. Definitely exchange it!