Diorissimo Reveal!

sunnie_518

O.G.
Dec 13, 2011
Hi everyone,
I am too excited to fall asleep though it 's already 2:30am in Amsterdam. I just got this lovely Diorissimo and can't wait to share with you guys. It is a little bit long story. Before I came to Amsterdam, I asked the sales to check the stock of Diorissimo of smooth leather. She offered two coulors. One is midnight blue, the other is called glycine. I have asked you to help me choose a color between those two if you remember . Although the midnight blue is amazing, but I not very happy with it contrasting leather which is light mint. In person, it is not so unique to me . And the smooth leather is very stiff in the new ones and I can't get the saggy effect that I want for a Diorissimo bag. So I was looking around in the store and suddenly my attention was attracted by this one. Vibrant blue with pink lining. I almost missed it because it is grainy leather and I just put all my attention on the smooth leather. I though smooth leather might be more lustering but the grainy leather is so soft and also just as glossing as the smooth one!

So here it is! My first Diorissimo!
I also bought a little wallet with the same color to go with it. Sorry for such a tedious long story and thank you very much for letting me share my joy.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404175115.521804.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404175191.506607.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404175407.159610.jpg

Last edited: