She has Arrived!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2014
Wooh! I am soooo delighted! It took me 10 minutes to get it unpacked. So beautifully packaged I was reluctant to open it. But of course I had to lol'
My vote defo goes to NPN for brilliant service
She is immaculate, not a mark on her and can tell she has never been used. Postmans lock still covered. SS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL ( in my opinion anyway)
Oh I'm so excited the pics will prob be all over the place.
I'm in love with a beautiful lady and she's called Alexa lol!!!!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126472.160555.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126522.840014.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126544.149510.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126580.546046.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404126608.789863.jpg

Congrats this is a lovely bag, I had seen it on there for a while, but my head wouldn't let me spend that much.... I missed out on the minis too when they hit the outlets.

I purchased a small dust bag form NPN and I got the same treatment as if I had bought a bag. Shian is amazing.

Enjoy!

Congrats this is a lovely bag, I had seen it on there for a while, but my head wouldn't let me spend that much.... I missed out on the minis too when they hit the outlets.

I purchased a small dust bag form NPN and I got the same treatment as if I had bought a bag. Shian is amazing.

Enjoy!

I know Lou, it is an awful lot of money but I've hankered over it for a couple of weeks and after selling a couple of other handbags, not mulbs, I didn't feel quite so bad about buying her.
She is my first ever Alexa so will be very much cherished and appreciated.

The only other Mulberry I will ever own will be a black one & I'm def looking for a bargain on that one!!!!

Beautiful bag for a beautiful lady ..you deserve her sweetie...enjoy and mega congrats
Sian is a darling she has time to chat even when you dont buy and is always so lovely

Awh thanks Elvis. So glad you sneaked on for a peek. I'm shaking with excitement
Have just sent Shian a nice message to say she's arrived safely
You take care Hun and don't work too hard xx

Status
Not open for further replies.