I am excited..i am getting my......

vanhornink

O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Second D&B bag, used, but still, I will have 2 to switch in to..I bought her off the bay, its an older style, its a nylon color block editors tote in khaki with black leather trim..let me see if this link will work to paste it so you ladies can see it...I copied the link but not sure if it will work, if it doesnt I will post pics when it comes in. I bought it Friday night and she had it in the mail on Saturday so its enroute...cant wait...AND if anyone has this bag please let me know how you like/liked it, I cant find any info on the forum about them...thanks girls :biggrin:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181446675449

second d&b bag, used, but still, i will have 2 to switch in to..i bought her off the bay, its an older style, its a nylon color block editors tote in khaki with black leather trim..let me see if this link will work to paste it so you ladies can see it...i copied the link but not sure if it will work, if it doesnt i will post pics when it comes in. I bought it friday night and she had it in the mail on saturday so its enroute...cant wait...and if anyone has this bag please let me know how you like/liked it, i cant find any info on the forum about them...thanks girls :d

l saw this bag the other day when I was looking for a Khaki Nylon. Congrats on getting your second Dooney. How exciting!!! You are on your way to being a certified Dooneynista. :smile:. Can't wait for you to get her. 😃

Last edited:
Thanks...I really wanted the convertible tote that looks similar but couldn't spend that much plus this will be much lighter than leather..:biggrin:

Oh honey... check the dooney deals thread... you could have gotten a new calf shopper from the outlets for $89+ $7.50 shipping direct from the warehouse (untouched)

That being said, this looks like a very nice bag. I love how they use the bright linings in the nylon. I hope you love it!

l saw this bag the other day when I was looking for a Khaki Nylon. Congrats on getting your second Dooney. How exciting!!! You are on your way to being a certified Dooneynista. :smile:. Can't wait for you to get her. 😃

Thank you and yes I am excited and LOL on the Dooneynista :biggrin:

Oh honey... check the dooney deals thread... you could have gotten a new calf shopper from the outlets for $89+ $7.50 shipping direct from the warehouse (untouched)

That being said, this looks like a very nice bag. I love how they use the bright linings in the nylon. I hope you love it!

Oh boo didnt think about the outlets, I have an outlet an hour and a half away and never think about ordering it and having it shipped, well I hope I like the one I bought. Thanks :biggrin:

Great looking tote! That nylon will be so lightweight and easy to carry.

Thanks and yes thats what I'm thinking :biggrin:

Oh boo didnt think about the outlets, I have an outlet an hour and a half away and never think about ordering it and having it shipped, well I hope I like the one I bought. Thanks :biggrin:

I'm sure you will love it, it's gorgeous.

Second D&B bag, used, but still, I will have 2 to switch in to..I bought her off the bay, its an older style, its a nylon color block editors tote in khaki with black leather trim..let me see if this link will work to paste it so you ladies can see it...I copied the link but not sure if it will work, if it doesnt I will post pics when it comes in. I bought it Friday night and she had it in the mail on Saturday so its enroute...cant wait...AND if anyone has this bag please let me know how you like/liked it, I cant find any info on the forum about them...thanks girls :biggrin:

That's a super cute bag! I like the colors. Enjoy! :smile: