six ring key holders in colors!!!!

BanannaxD

Jul 29, 2009
So my SA sent pics of the new six ring and 4 ring key holders to me, I already told him to keep one aside for me in the fuschia color for pick up this week....ill do a reveal ...hehehe 😃...just in case u ladies havent seen them yet here they are....im obsessed!!

Attachments

• 1404053767507.jpg
    1404053767507.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 674
  • 1404053780181.jpg
    1404053780181.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 677
I've been holding out for one of these so bad and finally looked at them on the website last night. I'm kinda bummed about the colored button. Probably just me, but I really like the look of the gold. The inside colors on all of them are just gorgeous, though.

OMG, thanks for sharing!! This is so exciting. I have been wanting a mono 6 key holder foreverrrrrr and have come SO close to ordering one but then I saw a thread about new ones with interior colors being released so I have been holding off. I'm so excited now!

Do you know what the price point will be for these and the official release date?

I've been holding out for one of these so bad and finally looked at them on the website last night. I'm kinda bummed about the colored button. Probably just me, but I really like the look of the gold. The inside colors on all of them are just gorgeous, though.

^^ Totally agree!! I just saw them on the LV website last night and was so excited for the interior color choices but not so much for the colored button. I think the gold button looks more elegant and I also worry about the color chipping off the button eventually. Still...they're very pretty!

OMG, thanks for sharing!! This is so exciting. I have been wanting a mono 6 key holder foreverrrrrr and have come SO close to ordering one but then I saw a thread about new ones with interior colors being released so I have been holding off. I'm so excited now!

Do you know what the price point will be for these and the official release date?

Well I believe their official launch date was yesterday from what my sa told me...and they will be same price as usual 250$ usd which is fabulous!!!

So my SA sent pics of the new six ring and 4 ring key holders to me, I already told him to keep one aside for me in the fuschia color for pick up this week....ill do a reveal ...hehehe 😃...just in case u ladies havent seen them yet here they are....im obsessed!!

Ooohhh pretty colors! I just got a DE 6 key holder but I now think I have to get one of these for my work keys!!! :biggrin:

^^ Totally agree!! I just saw them on the LV website last night and was so excited for the interior color choices but not so much for the colored button. I think the gold button looks more elegant and I also worry about the color chipping off the button eventually. Still...they're very pretty!
I was also holding out on buying a 6 key holder until these came out. I love the colors but I'm not fond of the colored button. If it was brass, I'd buy it.