Fall 2014 Caviar Le Boy opinions

evs

O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
What do you all think about the caviar boys from this season?

I am so attracted to the durability of caviar.

Do you prefer flat calf/lamb look or the caviar look?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403709632.924127.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403709632.924127.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 2,314
I just bought the caviar boy in black with RHW and although IMHO the calf/lamb look is better than the caviar, the durability and wearability of the purse stands out to me. Either way the caviar boy is still a stunning piece. Not that Im bias since I just got one:smile:

Personally I favor the smooth calf or lamb look on the boys more (biased as I have one). But, I know that all the caviar die-hard fans have been awaiting MANY seasons for the release of a caviar boy style bag and I think chanel finally answered their prayers.... So if you prefer caviar and wanted a boy bag and now you have the opportunity to get best of both worlds .... Now is the time..... So please enjoy! 😉

I am very new to this forum and I want to buy a small or medium black boy bag with silver hardware. I was planning on calf cause it's more durable that lamb but now I read they come in caviar? Is that only this season? If I go to the chanel store next week is that ok? And if is is out of stock can I be put in the waiting list? Thanks!

I personally love caviar so I think the new boys are sensational! Just waiting for the right colour to come along before I pull the trigger on one!

If they had the blue caviar in stores here when I bought my bag a few weeks back, I would've got it. Love the look, makes the Boy look more rugged.
Hi! I saw your post about your new bag which you got in the boutique in amsterdam two weeks ago.. Do you perhaps know if the boutique in amsterdam will get the black caviar bags at all?

Hi! I saw your post about your new bag which you got in the boutique in amsterdam two weeks ago.. Do you perhaps know if the boutique in amsterdam will get the black caviar bags at all?

I know they got a couple of pre-fall Boys, was there the other day but didn't see that one in particular. I could recommend calling them tomorrow to see, they can typically reserve a bag for a day or so if you're nearby.

I happen to have asked the SA about boy's from the fall collection (the caviar boys). They will arrive in september. They only get the pre-fall boys now.

Instagram: ping25

I've never been a huge fan of caviar but I absolutely love them in the boy style. I think it fits the style and gives it a more casual vibe. I want the large red one so bad!

thank you so much! Do you perhaps know if the caviar also comes in the small size as well?

Your welcome, i'm looking for the same boy, but medium size. I've only seen the medium & large caviar boys, but i'm sure they will make the small size. They will also come with a caviar woc boy this fall XD.

Your welcome, i'm looking for the same boy, but medium size. I've only seen the medium & large caviar boys, but i'm sure they will make the small size. They will also come with a caviar woc boy this fall XD.

I am so happy they finally do caviar boys!! Fingers crossed for us both then!
The only thing I don't understand is why the caviar boy are allready out in the US?

I did thought about the woc but it just doesn't look right for some reason.. but that's personal taste
Dankjewel voor de hulp ;)