Diamante Leather VS Guccissima Leather.

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
Diamante VS Guccissima. Which of these two leather styles do you prefer? (The bag on pic is just an example)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-28-20-05-08-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-28-20-05-08-1.png
    823.6 KB · Views: 570
  • Screenshot_2014-06-28-20-10-45-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-28-20-10-45-1.png
    550.4 KB · Views: 575

The leather doesn't have that buttery full-grain leather feeling, nor does it have the hard textured feeling of stamped leather. To me it feels rubbery/plasticky if that makes sense? A lot of the guccissima products on gucci.com were described as being made of a "rubberized leather" a couple of years ago. However, I noticed that they don't seem to have that description anymore, maybe the production of the leather is different now?

The leather doesn't have that buttery full-grain leather feeling, nor does it have the hard textured feeling of stamped leather. To me it feels rubbery/plasticky if that makes sense? A lot of the guccissima products on gucci.com were described as being made of a "rubberized leather" a couple of years ago. However, I noticed that they don't seem to have that description anymore, maybe the production of the leather is different now?
Hmm.. I don't get that experience at all. I have a 6 key holder, and 2 belts. Today I went to my local Gucci store an looked at several bags in Guccisima leather. In my opinion it's a beautiful leather of high quality. It's so soft and comfortable. Unfortunately I don't own any bags in Guccisima yet, but I have a briefcase in brown Diamante leather which I like very much. The Diamante is more stiff and structured, and looks more formal. The only negative I can think of with the Guccisima bags is that they will probably sag a bit because of the very soft leather.

Hmm.. I don't get that experience at all. I have a 6 key holder, and 2 belts. Today I went to my local Gucci store an looked at several bags in Guccisima leather. In my opinion it's a beautiful leather of high quality. It's so soft and comfortable. Unfortunately I don't own any bags in Guccisima yet, but I have a briefcase in brown Diamante leather which I like very much. The Diamante is more stiff and structured, and looks more formal. The only negative I can think of with the Guccisima bags is that they will probably sag a bit because of the very soft leather.

Hmmm. Apparently they have two different Guccissima leathers, my bad!

I was thinking of this type of leather http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/322080AF65N1060#