Need opinions About this WOC

sueism

Apr 1, 2013
I received it today love overall of of the WOC but doesn't like they way the leather and its kinda thin and I think like its easy to rip. Please help I may want to return it.

Hi - I couldn't quite see the whole picture of the woc; but certainly take it back if it doesn't meet your expectations.

Put those funds towards something else that you find breathtaking. Sorry it didn't workout.

I received it today love overall of of the WOC but doesn't like they way the leather and its kinda thin and I think like its easy to rip. Please help I may want to return it.
That's how all WOCs look on the side & bottom. They are intended to fold flat and stretch with contents. I have many WOCs and they can take daily wear & tear. I don't baby my purses. It's a beautiful rare WOC that may not return in future seasons but if you don't like it, certainly return it.

Last edited:
That's how all WOCs look on the side & bottom. They are intended to fold flat and stretch with contents. I have many WOCs and they can take daily wear & tear. I don't baby my purses. It's a beautiful rare WOC that may not return in future seasons but if you don't like it, certainly return it.

Thank u for your advice I know it may not return in future season just I not sure about the bottom it look like so Fragile. As I don't want to baby my purse .

Thank u for your advice I know it may not return in future season just I not sure about the bottom it look like so Fragile. As I don't want to baby my purse .
It's really not that fragile. All WOCs are like this. I'm currently using a calfskin WOC which is even more delicate than this one pictured and it's been tossed in my tote, worn day/night, traveled with it and still ok. You can always take it to Chanel if there is an issue with it.

Can I ask where you purchased it? Gray is hard to find so I may want one :smile:

I have 2 WOCs, a classic caviar with GHW and a halfmoon WOC on grey soft mettalic caviar and both has been a totsl work horse especially the half moon which I would consider more delicate coz its softer but its holding up fine with constant use for 3 years already. Still looked new and without any sign of wear and tear. The Classic caviar is even sturdier so dont worry about durability, it will certainly hold.

I have 2 WOCs, a classic caviar with GHW and a halfmoon WOC on grey soft mettalic caviar and both has been a totsl work horse especially the half moon which I would consider more delicate coz its softer but its holding up fine with constant use for 3 years already. Still looked new and without any sign of wear and tear. The Classic caviar is even sturdier so dont worry about durability, it will certainly hold.

Thank you so much