Need advice: Pigalle Spike 100 one size too big

Dorudon

O.G.
Nov 21, 2013
Hello!

Unfortunately I developed an addiction to Pigalle Spikes. :nogood:

Now I have found a pair of Pigalle Spike 100 (kid leather) in an amazing color (well which color on Pigalle Spike looks not amazing to be honest) which I don't have yet. Unfortunately they are a full size too big.

Is it possible to pad them because they are the 100 or should I save the money because they will never fit?

My heart says buy it. :love: My brain says no. :nono:

Thank you for your help.

Are u in London or Paris? If so mm7 can pad them for u, or you could send them to mm7.

I'm a 35.5-36, my husband bought me a pair of you yous in 36.5, which were 1 size too big, I could get a whole finger in the back. I took them to mm7 in London & they gave me half insoles made of cork in 3 thicknesses to try. I needed the thickest ones. They lifted the insole, placed the cork in (where the ball of the foot would be) then glued the insole on top, so you can't see they're there. They fit perfectly now. If they stretch I think I could add a heel grip in future, but it's made such a difference. They're charged £15 GBP in London.

Are u in London or Paris? If so mm7 can pad them for u, or you could send them to mm7.

Sadly no. I live in Germany. But thanks so much for your response. Maybe I could do a trip to London.
I know it is pretty stupid to buy a shoe that is too big on purpose. But my size is hard to find.

I know exactly what u mean. I recently bought a second hand pair of Lady Claudes because I'd been searching forever for a pair of 100mm black heels with red peep toes to no avail. These were 36.5 & I knew they'd be too big. Hopefully mm7 will be able to sort them out. Perhaps if you have a good local cobbler you could ask if they could do a similar thing.