BV Turnlock Clutch

shiba_inu

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Does anyone have the Turnlock Clutch? Or any advice or suggestions about it?
How would you use this?
What happens to the shape over time?

I am wondering how functional it would be. I like the idea of having a BV clutch. Would really like an all leather Knot, but (K)not right now. I tend to carry a lot, so this appears to be a good size. I of course would carry less in it than I would in a full sized purse. Curious about the structure of this clutch over time, with use. I'm sure it will soften up quite a bit, but will that keep it from performing as well. Or does the suede interior help keep its shape.

It just looks so good. haven't seen it in person, though. Or maybe I did, but wasn't paying attention at the time.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403555641.073995.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403555652.369452.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403555663.060042.jpg

I don't own this clutch yet, but I love it. If you look under my name, I posted a thread about it as well. It's not as formal as the knot, but that works better for my lifestyle. I love oversize clutches, so the size works better than the knot for me as well. I just haven't yet found a color that I really love in it. Where is the grey one you posted a picture of from?

Same here, I want a unique color that is "me". Actually, that is Nero. It does look grey, but I think that's from the lighting when they took the picture. Nero has a nice sheen after much use, but I am trying not to get too many black bags or accessories. I looked on the BV website, but they only had this in Ayers, currently. That one doesn't have all of the Intrecciato. I wonder what other colors will be available this upcoming season.

I saw this in person and as you said, it's quite thin. It was smaller than I thought it was, as based on photos. I probably won't be able to put it to use enough to justify buying this. Though, I like the organization in it.

But, I still want one. =) Such a simple and classic style, that is just gorgeous! I imagine that it won't go out of style anytime soon, so in the right color for me it would be a keeper. For now, it will be on my wish list. I'm thinking in metallics, this would be beautiful. Don't think I've seen this in metallics, yet...

It holds it's shape quite well. But this clutch is really thin, doesn't expand in width. It might hold a lot less than you would expected.

I saw this in person and as you said, it's quite thin. It was smaller than I thought it was, as based on photos. I probably won't be able to put it to use enough to justify buying this. Though, I like the organization in it.

But, I still want one. =) Such a simple and classic style, that is just gorgeous! I imagine that it won't go out of style anytime soon, so in the right color for me it would be a keeper. For now, it will be on my wish list. I'm thinking in metallics, this would be beautiful. Don't think I've seen this in metallics, yet...

Metallic sounds lovely. I was told it was coming in the Light Grey Ayers and I believe the eggplant color this season.

It has a" look" even though it may not hold so much or be so functional

May work as an evening bag in a different way than an everyday clutch
would, IYKWIM

Think it is a keeper

I have it in black. I really love it. I use it whenever I don't feel like carrying anything heavy. It holds just the essentials (cell-$-lipstick) as if I put more things it makes it look bulky. I usually also carry a sports bra or a pair of socks to add a little volume to it. It works well.

I ve it in violet (some purple). It was an impulse buy! Gorgy bag but not that functional as it holds less than i‘d imagine. Its pretty flat and does not expand much. Def not a day clutch for me due to its capacity. Honestly, i hv used it less than 10 times in 2 yrs. Esp now i always use Celine trio as a clutch.