One More Boy and Some Sale Finds

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I haven't done a reveal here in awhile. I'm trying to be good and actually work on cleaning out my closet and streamlining my collection to the bags I will use the most.

I couldn't resist adding a new Boy for Fall though! This is from the Paris-Dallas collection and is called "Boy Studs." It has a sort of faded black/grey/silver leather and the edges are accented with studs. I love it! It will look great with all of my Louboutin spike flats. And, it is the old medium size which I love!

Attachments

• Boy.jpg
    Boy.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Studs Model 1 (257x437).jpg
    Studs Model 1 (257x437).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,385
I made one more Fall purchase, which is the CC Duo clutch. This is a great bag because it doubles as a crossbody bag and clutch. It has a completely removable chain strap and has great capacity as a crossbody bag. I constantly find myself looking for crossbody options when I am out with my kids and this is perfect! Also, a good price point at $2300. I believe they are largely sold out now, but NM had this bag in black and blue.

Attachments

• Duo Clucth.jpg
    Duo Clucth.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 1,397
  • Duo Interior.jpg
    Duo Interior.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 1,378
  • Duo Model 1.jpg
    Duo Model 1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Duo Model 2.jpg
    Duo Model 2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,372
Now on to sale items! I will start with my non-Chanel buys - Saint Laurent studded pump and matching clutch, Jimmy Choo crystal flats, Louboutin Paulina flats, McQueen skull thong sandals, and Zanotti crystal thong sandals (these are my daughter's favorites!). The Saint Laurent are one of my few heels, but they are surprisingly supportive and comfortable for a 4-inch heel! The matching clutch was a lucky find on Nm.com.

Attachments

• Sale Shoes.jpg
    Sale Shoes.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 1,385
  • SL Clutch and Shoes.jpg
    SL Clutch and Shoes.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 1,377
Finally, my Chanel sale purchases. I was trying to be really good this year and I got lucky! I did not intend to buy any shoes, but I found these boots with pearl heels and I also have a pair of pearl sandals coming. The boots, again, are surprisingly comfortable for a higher heel, and have a hidden platform that makes them very easy to walk in.

Attachments

• Boots.jpg
    Boots.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,327
  • Boots 2.jpg
    Boots 2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,320
Now on to the lucky purchases! I got one bag and two wallets. The bag is from a collection called Secret Tag. It is a beautiful burgundy in a super durable leather and it was 75% off! I also got two wallets - a red long wallet and a beige Camellia french purse wallet.

Attachments

• Camellia.jpg
    Camellia.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,300
  • Long Wallet.jpg
    Long Wallet.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,312
  • Sale bag.jpg
    Sale bag.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 1,312
  • Sale Items.jpg
    Sale Items.jpg