Which Tiffany Gold Bracelet?

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
I'm looking at two tiffany gold bracelets. I can't decide which one I should get.

1. Saint Christopher charm in 18k gold bracelet with the link bracelet.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?origin=browse&mcat=148204&searchkeyword=&sku=GRP01784&selectedsku=21769517&cid=287458&search=0&search_params=p+1-n+10000-c+287458-s+5-r+101323339-t+-ni+1-x+-lr+0-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+6157+12&fromgrid=1

2. Return to Tiffany medium heart tag in 18 k bracelet.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?cid=287458&mcat=148204&selectedsku=27567584&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287458-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+1-t&sku=GRP05168

Does anyone here have any personal first hand experience with either or both of of these bracelets ? are both of these bracelet durable or is one of these bracelets more durable than the other bracelet?

thank you,

If you are going to wear it every day, I would get the RTT bracelet as there is only one clasp. The St Christopher bracelet has a clasp every other link.... I don't know if I would trust that design in the long run.

I'm looking at two tiffany gold bracelets. I can't decide which one I should get.

1. Saint Christopher charm in 18k gold bracelet with the link bracelet.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/ite...i+1-x+-lr+0-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+6157+12&fromgrid=1

2. Return to Tiffany medium heart tag in 18 k bracelet.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/ite...+1-c+287458-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+1-t&sku=GRP05168

Does anyone here have any personal first hand experience with either or both of of these bracelets ? are both of these bracelet durable or is one of these bracelets more durable than the other bracelet?

thank you,

Get the link bracelet if you are going to be adding several charms to it. Otherwise get the regular link bracelet.

;) I agree the St. Christopher bracelet links open. I wouldn't think you could wear it daily. At least I wouldn't. The return to tiffany bracelet is more durable. I have the 925 bracelet. I wear mine daily. But i have to say I dont have my heart soldered to the bracelet yet. I'm not sure if i will. It gets in the way when i am doing things. So in the evenings i take the heart off. Just my personal preference. But I love it. I have to say that if I forget to put it on after a shower. I feel lost.lol.. I hope this helps a little. They are both beautiful bracelets by the way. Which ever one you decide you will enjoy it.

I love the link bracelet. I want this bracelet for my Schlumberger eggs but I think I may solder them closed and add a safety chain. It is nice to read that lilmountaingirl has had no issues though.

I have two of the link bracelets and no problem with either. But there's no point if one is not going to be adding and changing up the charms IMO, the regular links would be fine otherwise.

I have two of the link bracelets and no problem with either. But there's no point if one is not going to be adding and changing up the charms IMO, the regular links would be fine otherwise.

Good point. I've just starting thinking about doing that same thing. I wouldn't be adding and changing charms. So, I'll be getting the regular links. Thank you

;) I agree the St. Christopher bracelet links open. I wouldn't think you could wear it daily. At least I wouldn't. The return to tiffany bracelet is more durable. I have the 925 bracelet. I wear mine daily. But i have to say I dont have my heart soldered to the bracelet yet. I'm not sure if i will. It gets in the way when i am doing things. So in the evenings i take the heart off. Just my personal preference. But I love it. I have to say that if I forget to put it on after a shower. I feel lost.lol.. I hope this helps a little. They are both beautiful bracelets by the way. Which ever one you decide you will enjoy it.

Thank you. I also have the RTF bracelet in the sterling silver but I do have my heart soldered on. I've had it about two years now. Yes, it is pretty durable. I'm going to call Tiffany to see if they could put the St Christopher Charm on the same style bracelet that is use with the RTF bracelet. It's just a possible option that came into my head this morning.
:smile:

here's my RTF bracelet in .925.

Attachments

• tiffany small photo.JPG
    tiffany small photo.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 477