My "first" LV (reveal)

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Five years ago, I bought myself a used da speedy 30. For the next four years, my collection grew to five bags, numerous pouches, a wallet, agendas, and other odds and ends. However, last summer my husband and I decided that we wanted to buy a house and I made the decision to get rid of my collection to give us more of a cushion in savings. I sold everything but a few items: Vernis key pouch, round coin purse, my de Eva and my mono looping my mom bought me in Paris in hs.

Now we are all settled in to our new house and I felt like something was missing. I tried to fill the void with contemporary designers but it didn't feel right. So I decided to sell every other bag I had (except for my one preowned bal) and made back enough to find my way back to louis!

I found this preloved de neverfull mm and bought it for $600. One strap already had a 1 inch split, but I was able to accept that since I'm not good at taking care of vachetta. I took the bag over to my nearest LV store and after hearing from the sa that it will be $105 to change the whole strap I decided to try something glue to fix it until it's really broken and then I can change the whole thing. Except for a tiny amount of glue on the sides of the strap, I'm really pleased with how it came out! See the pics below:

Last edited:
Five years ago, I bought myself a used da speedy 30. For the next four years, my collection grew to five bags, numerous pouches, a wallet, agendas, and other odds and ends. However, last summer my husband and I decided that we wanted to buy a house and I made the decision to get rid of my collection to give us more of a cushion in savings. I sold everything but a few items: Vernis key pouch, round coin purse, my de Eva and my mono looping my mom bought me in Paris in hs.

Now we are all settled in to our new house and I felt like something was missing. I tried to fill the void with contemporary designers but it didn't feel right. So I decided to sell every other bag I had (except for my one preowned bal) and made back enough to find my way back to louis!

I found this preloved de neverfull mm and bought it for $600. One strap already had a 1 inch split, but I was able to accept that since I'm not good at taking care of vachetta. I took the bag over to my nearest LV store and after hearing from the sa that it will be $105 to change the whole strap I decided to try something glue to fix it until it's really broken and then I can change the whole thing. Except for a tiny amount of glue on the sides of the strap, I'm really pleased with how it came out! See the pics below:

woohooo!!! welcome back!