underarms

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Now that summer is here and sleeveless tops are the way to go...BUT
I won't wear them in public as I am self conscience about underarms..any tips on how to lighten that area..I have asked few doctors and they say its hereditary and nothing can be done..any tips?

It all depends on what is causing the darkness.

There have been many threads on this topic. If you do a search, you'll likely find a lot of information.

Now that summer is here and sleeveless tops are the way to go...BUT
I won't wear them in public as I am self conscience about underarms..any tips on how to lighten that area..I have asked few doctors and they say its hereditary and nothing can be done..any tips?
Of course, it's up to you what makes you feel self-conscious but I wonder if this is noticeable to anyone else. How often do you lift your arms and expose that area?
I don't know if you remember, but years ago Julia Roberts was photographed on the red carpet with hairy armpits. She got criticism for it but still.....
possibly you're worrying about something no one else would think twice about

Again with the bleaching kits. I think you might have to let the hair grow to bleach the skin in that area to keep it from stinging but it should lighten the skin. Personally I don't care what some random person I don't know thinks of me but then that is just me!

shaving ur underarm hair can be causing the area to darken,, try waxing the hair instead... also i think Dove has come out with deodrants that help whiten the underarm skin .. why dont u try that

Again with the bleaching kits. I think you might have to let the hair grow to bleach the skin in that area to keep it from stinging but it should lighten the skin. Personally I don't care what some random person I don't know thinks of me but then that is just me!
OT but just have to say those cats in your avatar are gorgeous......are they your kitties?

OT but just have to say those cats in your avatar are gorgeous......are they your kitties?
Yes they are, my 3 rescue Bengals. I had 2 before and lost them due to health issues and now we have 3. The white one is a Seal Link Point Snow Bengal(I think a mix is Siamese with the bengal bread to get the blue eyes that go demon red in flash) the other 2 are brown Tabby Bengals. The more Delicate(small) of the browns is the only girly. Mini is on the Left, Samson in the Middle, and Princess is on the Right. Thanks they are pretty and VERY energetic cats!!