Dry Spell!

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Oh lordy.. I just have to get this off my chest.. It's been about.. oh I don't know........ How about 18 months?! OMG.

I'm just dying. honestly, this is ridiculous. I'm getting to the point where I think I'll do almost anyone that was born with the XY chromosome. lolllll.

so tell me ladies & gents, how long was the longest spell you've had, if any?? Spill it, I know we all can't be so ... shall I say, active, out there. lol.

y'all are going to hate me...my longest was 3 months, and that because i was waiting for someone in particular.

it's been a little less than a month for me at this point, and it should be over in the next few weeks.

at 18 months, you have my deepest and most sincere sympathies...

18 months??? I've only been dry that long when I was still a virgin maybe....LOL You have my sympathies as well. I'm really only teasing you:heart:. I think it's wonderful that you have held out so long. Perhaps you have your reasons for doing so or haven't found the right person.

I've been married nearly 16 years now and we've never had a real dry spell. Our dry spells may be for a week or so..but that's only when either of us has a business trip and those trips usually don't last more than 4-7 days.

Well, I guess once when I had a major surgery--it was about a month. I don't know how I forgot about that....yep And if you count the period after giving birth to our boys---about 6 weeks each time....

These are the longest periods I guess....

oh... shush!!! it's been almost THREE FREAKIN' YEARS for me. i recently started dating again... so the relationship is still kinda new, and progressing a little slower than i'm used to in terms of *ahem* getting physical... but it can't be that much longer till this dry spell is over!!! LOL :graucho:

Oh you poor frozen... :roflmfao: I feel ya... My man went into hiding to work on his senior projects since he's graduating next month. I haven't seen him for like 2 months now and I'm like getting :weird::weird::weird: day by day...

Oh my...well, are you in a relationship? If not, don't worry. If your are....I can't even imagine.
There are lots of alternatives out there now a days:yes: mechanical ones.

The longest I ever went was when I had gotten out of a long relationship and i didn't feel like dealing with anyone. Then I had my battery operated friends to keep me busy. LOL frozen, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

warning: TMI ahead!

i just got my first battery-operated friend. it's excellent. it's always ready and standing at attention when i'm ready, and it never tells me no, and it never wants to wait until the game is over, and i never have to worry if it had a good time.

plus it's pretty and pink.

it's perfect.

i just got my first battery-operated friend. it's excellent. it's always ready and standing at attention when i'm ready, and it never tells me no, and it never wants to wait until the game is over, and i never have to worry if it had a good time.

it's perfect.

:graucho: I just watched "The Oh in Ohio" (Parker Posey is sooooo great!), so your post made me laugh!

Back to topic - my longest dry spell was 5 weeks cos we were both travelling. :rolleyes:

I went through a period in my early 20s when I was just hanging out with my gay friends and not getting any. I may have had a couple of one-nighters during this phase but obviously nothing memorable. Of course, being female, when I make up my mind to get some...I get some. (Don't be jealous!)

it's perfect.

Amanda!! Love your post! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: