Need help with outfit please!!

Well ladies we have a problem and I'm sorry if this is to much info but I need to ask! So I woke up this morning to my lovely monthly friend!!! Of course why not that's just my luck. So now I'm really nervous about wearing white on the bottoms. I might go by a black skirt to and play it by ear to which one I'm going to wear depend on the monthly thing! Unless you ladies have any advise would like a spanx help just in case?

Awww.... :hugs:

I think you'll be alright if you wear spanx. If you don't feel comfortable though, try the black skirt.

Well ladies this is a nightmare haha.....went to the store and couldn't find any pattern skirts. I found a black one but that's about it. I got it and I'll see how I am tomorrow and which I can do. Here is a photo of the black one ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403399098.066144.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403399105.398242.jpg

I think the white skirt is more summery and obviously more of a pop of color. The black skirt works too though and if you're more comfortable it makes sense to go that direction. What are you doing for earrings or do you have a bangle? I love the shoes and think they pull everything together. The top is very nice and looks good on you. :smile:

I think the white skirt is more summery and obviously more of a pop of color. The black skirt works too though and if you're more comfortable it makes sense to go that direction. What are you doing for earrings or do you have a bangle? I love the shoes and think they pull everything together. The top is very nice and looks good on you. :smile:

Thank you!!! So the top looks hip right lol....just want to make sure it doesn't look grandmaish or my whole outfit for that matter ;)

I will be wearing my gold gucci bangle watch with some bangle brancelets and maybe some tiny gold earring but nothing big since I have the necklace.

Thank you!!! So the top looks hip right lol....just want to make sure it doesn't look grandmaish or my whole outfit for that matter ;)

I will be wearing my gold gucci bangle watch with some bangle brancelets and maybe some tiny gold earring but nothing big since I have the necklace.

Not grand- motherish at all. I would love to see a pop of white in that outfit someplace. Bag?

Yes, what a shame after all the planning you've done - I think the black skirt is much better than the white, but sorry to say, I think the overall look isn't very summer christening, especially as you're one of the main stars! Have you got a floral or lacey fit and flare style smart dress? I think that style would suit you. If you are going to stay with the outfit you have already, my suggestion is to change the shoes to solid black heels - I don't think the grey at the back looks right.

Good luck anyway!

Oh my, you are so not grandmaish, and the black skirt actually looks nicer than I thought it would - you have nice legs, good to show them! Do you actually have a festive summer dress? If so, would you mind sending a pic? Just to compare. :thinking:

I have a lot of dresses but they are casual and not at all good for a christening. And a lot of my old clothes don't fit me yet. I put another blouse on with the pencil skirt it's a white color does this one look better? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403442969.486294.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403442975.592801.jpg

Sorry for my terrible photo leave it up to my daughter to chop off everything lol.....I didn't put a tank under so please don't mind my bra ;)

Oh and thanks for the compliment about my legs. I actually didn't think they were nice at all.

I have a lot of dresses but they are casual and not at all good for a christening. And a lot of my old clothes don't fit me yet. I put another blouse on with the pencil skirt it's a white color does this one look better? View attachment 2661112View attachment 2661113

Sorry for my terrible photo leave it up to my daughter to chop off everything lol.....I didn't put a tank under so please don't mind my bra ;)

Oh and thanks for the compliment about my legs. I actually didn't think they were nice at all.

Take the peplum blouse. Structure helps with any shape and the colour is just so beautiful! With the light blouse you will be constantly pulling and adjusting, plus you will have to be super careful with stains. I vote for peplum, white pencil, black necklace!!