My 05 caramel day arrived!!! >>>

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Okay so now I have:

2 blacks (a city and a day) and 2 caramels (a city and now a day!):

I know see what everyone says about 05 leather. This is the thickest leather I own together with the black 05 day. My other bag years (03 and 04) are not as thick as these are.

Also took two pics of the 2 caramels together: this 05 day and 03 city. A world apart in shades (the 03 city is the one I had my repairers restore and was annoyed about from a separate thread posting).

ps. I noticed the bottom half of the caramel day has more 'wrinkles' and puffiness and the upper half is smoother. Is this a 'wearing in' thing? (you can see what I mean from the first two pics)

I think it probably is correct?

Attachments

• DSC03425.jpg
    DSC03425.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC03431.jpg
    DSC03431.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC03443.jpg
    DSC03443.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC03445.jpg
    DSC03445.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC03449.jpg
    DSC03449.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 182
Okay so now I have:

2 blacks (a city and a day) and 2 caramels (a city and now a day!):

I know see what everyone says about 05 leather. This is the thickest leather I own together with the black 05 day. My other bag years (03 and 04) are not as thick as these are.

Also took two pics of the 2 caramels together: this 05 day and 03 city. A world apart in shades (the 03 city is the one I had my repairers restore and was annoyed about from a separate thread posting).

ps. I noticed the bottom half of the caramel day has more 'wrinkles' and puffiness and the upper half is smoother. Is this a 'wearing in' thing? (you can see what I mean from the first two pics)

I think it probably is correct?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats for ur bbags....i love both of ur two caramel bags (even ur restore bag is fabulous)....the leather is TDF....thanks for posting :heart:

I think the wrinkly, puffiness is a "wearing in" thing. I have an '05 Caramel day also, and mine has it, but more along the side, where the bag would rest against the body. I like it.

Oh my what a find!! it's beautiful:drool: the day style is just the best:heart:

You know what? I can't decide between the city and the day.

The day is a truly special hobo bag though in my opinion because its still relatively unknown to the gen. public - not copied or seen around the streets as much and that makes it cooler (to me anyway :P ). That's the edge it has over the city. Its a bit more unique.