Nano Luggage Hardware

ff2904

Sweetie
May 14, 2009
Hi everybody, I'm new to Celine so maybe my question is kinda stupid but I'm curious so I have to ask :P. I've just got the nano luggage in Orchid which I believe is the new colour for Fall 2014.

Is the hardware of nano is suppose to look a little rusty like that? I'm not complaining, just curious :smile: And when I search online, it seems a little different from other images, so did they change hardware? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• IMG_3362.JPG
    IMG_3362.JPG
    395.8 KB · Views: 836
Hi everybody, I'm new to Celine so maybe my question is kinda stupid but I'm curious so I have to ask :P. I've just got the nano luggage in Orchid which I believe is the new colour for Fall 2014.

Is the hardware of nano is suppose to look a little rusty like that? I'm not complaining, just curious :smile: And when I search online, it seems a little different from other images, so did they change hardware? Thank you very much.
Do you mind post the pic of your nano orchid? Pleaseeee I have never seen one in the US. I only saw it in mini and micro here.

I asked the same thing to my SA and he said it's sort of nano's signature. Too bad I never pay attention to previous season's nano but SS'14 also has that rusty HW.

Thank you a lot for your reply :biggrin:

Do you mind post the pic of your nano orchid? Pleaseeee I have never seen one in the US. I only saw it in mini and micro here.

Sorry for my late reply, I took this picture when she was out with me yesterday. To be honest, I was not impressed with minis and micro in Orchid but this nano is just too cute :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_3347.jpg
    IMG_3347.jpg
    754.9 KB · Views: 812
Thank you a lot for your reply :biggrin:

Sorry for my late reply, I took this picture when she was out with me yesterday. To be honest, I was not impressed with minis and micro in Orchid but this nano is just too cute :graucho:
OMG! I'm so jealous.

She's such a cutie sweetie nano! Totally agreed with you this color combo just right for the nano not the other sizes.

Congrats.

Hi there - here is a pic of the hardware on my black nano I purchased earlier this month - also Fall 2014 so not sure if this is new or has always been like this.

Attachments

• IMG_0298 (2).JPG
    IMG_0298 (2).JPG
    457.9 KB · Views: 761
If you don't mind me asking - how much did you get this Nano in orchid for? I just bought this exact color from TJ Maxx and wanted to see if I was either ripped off or got a good deal on it. Thank you :smile:

If you don't mind me asking - how much did you get this Nano in orchid for? I just bought this exact color from TJ Maxx and wanted to see if I was either ripped off or got a good deal on it. Thank you :smile:
The retail price is $2900. How much did TJMaxx charge you? Mostly they do only 10 to 15% off for Celine. You are so lucky. I can't believe this Orchid color was here at TJMaxx.

Since we are on the topic of hardware, I have seen so many discussing about a number 8 or 1 being engraved on the bag's zipper. Has anyone come across one that has no number engraved on the zipper?