Useless info

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
Ok this really has no bearing on anything but last week on America's Top Model ... Tyra Banks was wearing a gray hoodie with the tokidoki logo all over it. I was watching and I said "OMG!! She's wearing tokidoki!!"

Ok I got that out of my system :smile:

A couple of days I go I was watching some dating show on MTV. One of the guys competing on it was wearing a tokidoki shirt and I had the same reaction as you. He was wearing the shirt with the girl sitting on the tiger. I also saw my first fake IRL yesterday. It wasn't a terrible fake but it was a style that doesnt exist. :busted I smiled to myself and kept walking.:hrmm:

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiit, are you talking about like this season of ANTM? I didn't see her wearing a toki anything...hmmm? I have seen contestants on different seasons wearing toki shirts..especially that Indian girl..she was cool.

Ok this really has no bearing on anything but last week on America's Top Model ... Tyra Banks was wearing a gray hoodie with the tokidoki logo all over it. I was watching and I said "OMG!! She's wearing tokidoki!!"

Ok I got that out of my system :smile:

I don't think it was tokidoki :sad:
at first i was like OMG tokidoki!!
and i looked closely, they weren't crossbones. they weree like spears or something, so it's probably different, but i'm not 100% suree

I :love: :love: :love: ANTM. I love when they have the marathons on of the repeats when you get to see one right after another from start to finish.

Snoop over here they finished season 7 and are now on 8.

Here is a pic of Jayla from ANTM wearing a tokidoki shirt.

ANTMtokidokipic.jpg

I know that on cycle 7 Melrose wore a shirt with Mou Mou the milk bottle on it. I don't know if there are any pics of her w/it on any where. :shrugs:

Haha ok so she wasn't wearing tokidoki? I was staring at my TV screen and I swore it looked like the toki logo but then again umm ... I wasn't wearing my glasses :biggrin:

Ugh .. never realized how much I need my glasses to watch TV. ah well.

omg jayla and melrose wore toki tees?? I never even noticed!! Although that might be because I HATE HATE HATED melrose ... lol

[quoteomg jayla and melrose wore toki tees?? I never even noticed!! Although that might be because I HATE HATE HATED melrose ... lol[/quote]

ME TOO! omg I was soooo happy when CariDee won! you have no idea... That season a lot of the girls were wearing Toki shirts. I thought maybe I missed an episode and they did like, a special thing with Tokidoki and got really excited!, but I read back the episode guides and they didn't. :sad: They probably just got them at a regular store. and I was mortified when one of the girls had like, the shirt cut the sleeves off & cut in the middle of the neckline (prolly cuz she had big boobs that wouldnt fit in the shirt!)
i was just like :wtf: :shocked: :blink: :cry:

tokidokicouture - yah I was sooo happy when CariDee won altho for a while there I was scared cuz she did so so bad on the final cat walk challenge :Push:

You know, I do remember someone wearing a mutilated tee with the sleeves cut off ... shame on her for detroying a toki tee!!

Ok, that was a spoiler for cycle 7. :Push:

To be honest I always end up checking online who won like 4-5 episodes before the end, wanna make sure it's not 'the annoying one'. :lol:

Did anybody else hate Naima? She was just not-that-pretty.
Also didn't like Nicole, she whined too much.