Anyone know or have this beautiful bag?

pattyui

Mar 29, 2012
Hello ladies,

Does anyone own this bag and could possibly give me your opinion what you like or dislike about this bag, pls? would be a big help if you could put more pictures of your model and the price if you don't mind. thanks a lot :biggrin:Chanel-Resort-Bags-9.jpg

Hi Pattyui! This is a sailor bag from the Resort '14 collection. Personally, I love the pearl chain addition but I'm not a fan of the red and white stripes... There's one that with B/W stripes that I prefer. This one reminds me of carnivals-It's fun and quirky but not as sophisticated as I like. I think it's around $4K?

I love this bag personally, if I'd been on time for it I would've considered buying. But I'm afraid there won't be any boutiques left carrying it, at least here in Europe I've been in several without seeing anything left from this collection in April already. If you do find it, please model it!

This bag is actually quite stunning in person. The stripes are done just like the RTW material is, with layers, not paint (there was one bag in spring that had a hand painted line on it, blue on white and white on blue). The black & white version of this bag is not the same material as this one. The pearl strap is fully detachable, and can also be attached at many points (or worn as a necklace, etc.). The inside is a lovely beige leather. I was buying this bag when the fuchsia frenzy caught my eye and I was only allowed one classic per month. It's truly gorgeous and not at all carnival or circus to me. It's very much a spring/summer bag, and the stripes are classic, plus the fact that the material is the same as the RTW jackets adds up to a very classic timeless bag.

This bag is actually quite stunning in person. The stripes are done just like the RTW material is, with layers, not paint (there was one bag in spring that had a hand painted line on it, blue on white and white on blue). The black & white version of this bag is not the same material as this one. The pearl strap is fully detachable, and can also be attached at many points (or worn as a necklace, etc.). The inside is a lovely beige leather. I was buying this bag when the fuchsia frenzy caught my eye and I was only allowed one classic per month. It's truly gorgeous and not at all carnival or circus to me. It's very much a spring/summer bag, and the stripes are classic, plus the fact that the material is the same as the RTW jackets adds up to a very classic timeless bag.

OH wow, you describe it so nicely and this makes me want it more :biggrin: thanks.

Hi Pattyui! This is a sailor bag from the Resort '14 collection. Personally, I love the pearl chain addition but I'm not a fan of the red and white stripes... There's one that with B/W stripes that I prefer. This one reminds me of carnivals-It's fun and quirky but not as sophisticated as I like. I think it's around $4K?

Thanks gorgeous :biggrin:

I love this bag personally, if I'd been on time for it I would've considered buying. But I'm afraid there won't be any boutiques left carrying it, at least here in Europe I've been in several without seeing anything left from this collection in April already. If you do find it, please model it!

I will model it if I am lucky enough to find one. Thanks lovely :biggrin: