Tech Cell or PDA skinz and sticker rhinestones, cheap looking??

str8_dyme

Purse peace doesn’t exist.
O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I have a PDA and the silver color of it is kind of boring me. I was wondering if you guys think that skinz or the rhinestones sticker look cheap and taky or looks cute when put on a PDA or cellphone?

i think the ones with rhinestones are really cute but take it from me they dont stay on long they eventually pop off.Unless you can find a case with them on there, that may work better.

Rinestones are nice but a lot of times when ppls try to rinestone their phone themselves it looks kinda ugly....if you're gonna get rinestones all over your phone than the best thing to do is it to send it in to a place that specializies in that, and have them them do it themselves to your phone. That way, they stay on longer.

I have a skin on my phone, purely for fun. It is a glitter pink, applied properly and yes, some people think it is tacky. That's ok with me. The rhinstone ones don't do anything for me tho.

I have "crystalized" both of the Treo's that I've had and love it. I ordered swarovski crystals in bulk online and got some good glue from a local craft store, and really haven't had a problem with stones falling off. I think its mainly the larger stones that fall off because they can't get close enough to the phone/pda/whatever. My fiance thinks I'm crazy for spending the time to do it, but I'd prefer to spend maybe $100 on crystals/glue rather then $300-$400 to have it done professionally.