Monogram Josephine Wallet Not On US site

deacc

ninja mode
O.G.
Jan 20, 2013
So I was just at US LV site and notice that when I did a search for Josephine Wallet, only Epi and DE came up. (same thing if I choose Canada)

However if I choose France then it is available in Epi, DE, DA and monogram. (same thing if I choose UK, HK or Australia)

How come so weird??

I am guessing they are just out. If you click at the epi one. It does show the mono. When you click on mono at the point it take you all the way back, like the item is out of stock. Hope that makes sense.

I dont know about revamping. I got mine, and love it. It is a more compact wallet. I got mono with red. I use the pull out section as my change purse but I do leave it out, not in the wallet.

I am guessing they are just out. If you click at the epi one. It does show the mono. When you click on mono at the point it take you all the way back, like the item is out of stock. Hope that makes sense.

Interesting .. Coz I only clicked on the DE and under option they only gave Epi so I didn't even bother clicking there. But you're right, the Epi one does show both mono and DA as an option.