Need help with outfit please!!

Love the necklace! Won't the children be playing with it while you hold them? I think it would go with black, but I'm not sure about black for a christening. It just seems so formal and a bit sad for such a happy occasion. Shoes are cute. Maybe a black bag or black and white bag could pull it all together?

Thanks ladies! I went to pick up my top at Nordstrom because they were altering it a bit for me. So I brought the shoes and necklace but when I put it all together the necklace just didn't go. Because there was to much going on. So I exchanged the necklace for the solid black house of Harlow bib necklace so it pulls it all together now.

Ok I took a picture of both necklace and the shoes next to the outfit. I would take a picture with it all on but I have no one to take a picture for me lol...everyone is sleeping at my house. They aren't the best photos tho. One is with the black necklace and the other is with the multi color one.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403070765.744785.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403070730.314947.jpg

^I like the 2nd outfit! I have that black House of Harlow necklace. :smile:

And ITA = I totally agree

Lol...I didn't realize that's what it stood for omg I feel so stupid!

Ya I'm glad I got the black one instead I feel like it pulls everything together and make the outfit look complete. Where the other necklace it looked like I got dressed with my eyes closed haha...and it pulls in the black from the shoes.

Oh thank you! I hope I feel that way on Sunday tho lol...Im still trying to lose all the baby weight. I'm a little lighter than olive skin tone. With dark brown hair. And green eyes.
It is going to look great! So what if you are not back to your thinner Self? I personally am scared of mothers who look like they just trained for a Marathon 2 weeks after having had their babies. And the skirt with the peplum top will most certainly look very flattering. You are going to be the star!

Ok I got a picture of me wearing the outfit! I need your ladies HONEST opinion please!! How does it look together? Should I bring up the skirt more so it's a little shorter?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403325922.704749.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403325930.351975.jpg

And the back of my top you can see like the rolls from the bra does anyone know of a good bra that will smooth that out?

I know you ladies don't really now me so this might be a stupid question lol...but does this outfit make me look larger because of the pleats? Also do you think a black pencil skirt would look better?

Well ladies we have a problem and I'm sorry if this is to much info but I need to ask! So I woke up this morning to my lovely monthly friend!!! Of course why not that's just my luck. So now I'm really nervous about wearing white on the bottoms. I might go by a black skirt to and play it by ear to which one I'm going to wear depend on the monthly thing! Unless you ladies have any advise would like a spanx help just in case?

Well ladies we have a problem and I'm sorry if this is to much info but I need to ask! So I woke up this morning to my lovely monthly friend!!! Of course why not that's just my luck. So now I'm really nervous about wearing white on the bottoms. I might go by a black skirt to and play it by ear to which one I'm going to wear depend on the monthly thing! Unless you ladies have any advise would like a spanx help just in case?

Oh you poor thing. I so do feel for you. First things first: Spanx do help to keep sanitary towels in place, use the biggest you can find! I would not do a black skirt, maybe purple, or a dark green, or maybe you have something with a pattern, which would hide accidents well. If you feel comfortable enough, wear the white skirt. It Looks beautiful, and I wouldn't shorten it, because it hits your leg at the perfect spot, right where it gets thinner. Top and skirt look great on you, a beautiful mother, and sexy, curvy woman. Nice skin, as well. All eyes will be on you - in the best sense :woohoo: