Amulette de Cartier

Yea, the design is only on one side and I didn't try it on. I had my little girl and it was feeding time. :P I wouldn't wear a chain with the love. Maybe on the other wrist. :smile:
That's a bummer that the design is only on one side. Next time I'm in a city with a boutique, I might look at it. I know people wear chain bracelets with their love(s) but it seems like they would stay tangled all the time so I would probably wear on the other wrist also.

That's a bummer that the design is only on one side. Next time I'm in a city with a boutique, I might look at it. I know people wear chain bracelets with their love(s) but it seems like they would stay tangled all the time so I would probably wear on the other wrist also.

To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with it. At that price point, I would go for for something VCA.

Wow I thought some of you were just being catty about the ManRepeller blog shoot, but holy crap that outfit is hideous! The girl is too plain of face to pull off the Bohemian IDGAF look, and her decolletage has severe sunspotting. Worse, the necklace gets lost in all that slouching fabric. The whole shoot was a disaster. I can't unsee it either :sad:

I was on the fence about this collection and the blog reaffirms that these pieces, like ruch-hemmed beige teepee pants, just don't appeal to me. What was Cartier thinking?!

Does anyone know if the long necklace can be shortened 1-2 inches? I like the look and chain of the longer necklace but it's a tad too long for me. TIA!
I think its really hard to shorten it since the 60cm pendant chain is held at the amulette. Not a regular chain like other necklaces where there are usually an 2cm adjustable hoop.